Black Chicken Studios Forums

Bugs and errors

Adrian

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zoo;

Odd! Please do let us know whenever and wherever these occur- we'd like to remove them, if we can!

I will do I can tell you offhand one occurs in the tomb with Roland in Egypt but which piece of conversation I am not sure I will write them down for you for now on I know another occurrence happens with Sterling in India in Lord Yama's temple. Again I do not know what part of the conversation.

I will track them down for you though. :) There are a few more I just can not remember offhand where

Thanks, zoo! Anything we can do to make the game better. :)

I have beta tested for a few different games but never a text game before. My grammar and spelling is poor but I love to write so I guess I just notice inconsistencies etc.

This game is great and if accurate highly educational. Your team must have researched forever finding all these facts and fictions!

Not sure if this is an actual bug or because I started the game, then in Egypt got Patch 2...

After meeting Ahmose in the pyramid and doing his caper (we lost the Eye as I didn't pass some checks. :( ) I didn't do any other capers with him in Egypt, or get any follow up... then towards the end of the game (past the Bayou section) I started getting random references to him and the scarab, plus he still gave me a birthday present at the ending.

I never interacted with Ahmose after Egypt, and never found the option to interact with him either, so I had (until then) thought that acquiring his capers was a strictly one-shot event.

Again, I'm not sure if that was because I did something weird when I started a new game, then got the patch in Egypt, or if it's an actual glitch. I haven't started a new game (with patch 2 from the beginning!) yet to test this.

butter;

That is actually working correctly, although there could be more streamlining in his checks for Players such as yourself who only interact with him in a very limited fashion.

Thanks for the report, though!

It is the same for all the guys all you have to do is interact with them once.

Ah... it's just that I kept running into all the other boys in various adventures (even if I wasn't strictly doing THEIR capers) that I thought Ahmose was a glitch. Thanks for clarifying!

I noticed that also. I think they have specialty adventures like Felix in Peru GOD I love that adventure!!!!! <3 And Sterling in India I also Love that adventure!!!!!

BTW I am running 1.0.2.0

The Duality of Roland Error

If you are following the main storyline he is Turkey with you. If you also following his storyline he is in NY while you are in Turkey. So following them both is a bit confusing as they do not merge well at all.

-

Also caper 'Speak with Kheper' is not marked as a caper once you open the window to select it. It has the 'normal everyday chibi Sadie' instead of the 'adventure chibi Sadie'

-

You give sterling back his journal twice following his storyline. Once in NY after getting back from Austaila. 2nd time in India Yama's temple.

-

When discussing the ankh in Roland romance scene they joke about the Ankh being in the hand of an 18yr old. She is 19 at this point.

India on Ahmose path after Sadie and Arun? not sure that is spelled right duck into the rug shop to avoid mob. Arun tells her she is exciting and goes to kiss her I think but it says it is Ahmose for the name of who is talking.

Scroll up for other errors I have found.

New Orleans

Ahmose path

Kheper says there are 3 witches going to call a coven done on us. (while talking to the cyclops)

My guess is he meant to say down.

Later in same conversation

Clyde says Not git. My guess is he meant to say Now git. as he is sending them to costume shop.

Archived