Black Chicken Studios Forums

The 'Let's Talk About Spoilery Things' Thread

Mikka

Alright, I just realized this and have to talk about it. When Sadie is talking to Roland on their way to Australia, he mentions that he's watching out for her at the request of the 'German diplomatic corps'. That's gotta be Ruddy's doing. So, basically, Ruddy sets Roland up to follow Sadie around, so he can then lure him into chasing Sterling, so Sterling can then trap him and take his ID??? And as far as we know, he's only ever seen Roland once, talking to Sadie in Egypt!! That's just so manipulative, and overly complicated, and.... you know what I think Ruddy's just crazy. Arrrgh.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, I just realized this and have to talk about it. When Sadie is talking to Roland on their way to Australia, he mentions that he's watching out for her at the request of the 'German diplomatic corps'. That's gotta be Ruddy's doing. So, basically, Ruddy sets Roland up to follow Sadie around, so he can then lure him into chasing Sterling, so Sterling can then trap him and take his ID??? And as far as we know, he's only ever seen Roland once, talking to Sadie in Egypt!! That's just so manipulative, and overly complicated, and.... you know what I think Ruddy's just crazy. Arrrgh.

Hmm I will have to reread that. I know he mentions that the German diplomatic corps are watching her along with thugs and the fanatics who thinks she hangs out with a living mummy. He tells her all about that before Australia that is his excuse for tagging along. But Roland is working for the 'British Secret Service'. I highly doubt the Germans and English would be doing each other favors at that time. I could be wrong though. hehe

Archived