Black Chicken Studios Forums

List your favorite capers

thezooqueen

• 2 weeks later...

Forget titles, but I really loved the adventure to discover the hidden city with Anna. I really enjoyed the adventure and bonding!

These are not the name of the capers

My favorite stories are:

Peru Felix with the Inca spirits

India Sterling Yama's Palace

Egypt Nigel The treasure hunt

New Orleans Rollan Spirit problems

New Orleans Amose (eek forgot how to spell his name) The witch hunt

Turkey Nigel Sadie acting like a secret angel protecting the professor

and all the stories that have that adorable Zul in it :) ((They soo need to be a relationship possibility in 1932))

I adored the adventure with Ahmose in New Orleans. I've always been fascinated by the voodoo culture and N'awleans in general, and it was really neat for me to see Ahmose and Sadie interact and actually be able to BE together for a change. Plus I loved how the mysticism and supernatural events tested Sadie's beliefs.

So that is (currently) my favorite non-main story caper.

I adored the adventure with Ahmose in New Orleans. I've always been fascinated by the voodoo culture and N'awleans in general, and it was really neat for me to see Ahmose and Sadie interact and actually be able to BE together for a change. Plus I loved how the mysticism and supernatural events tested Sadie's beliefs.

So that is (currently) my favorite non-main story caper.

LoL His whole storyline tested everything about her beliefs LoL

I loved the adventure with Felix in Peru, not for the story, but for the dolphins. The pink river dolphins. So awesome! At first I was thinking what the hell, so finding out they actually exist made it even cooler. And thank you developers for having a drawing of one in the game! :wub:

Wait the pink dolphin exists?! Mind blown away.

Mine are the two Turkey side quest which are linked together (The bakers and the lost greeks), they are just so chaothic and intense on every obtacle.

I also like a lot of the eqyptian adventures because of the pyramids.

Archived