Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 15 Bugs

Schwarzbart

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 'Ode to Pluiete Adventure 03' There is a missing link, written instead as '(Player)':

"Don't worry, (player)," Pluiete says grimly " I won't let..."

Also there is also a few too many spaces in this adventure, but nothing disruptive :)

Not sure if this has been reported before (I've just switched to a 4:3 screen from a 16:9 screen) but the order confirmation and the load/save game menus show off to the side, while most other menus show up correctly. I don't remember this happening before.

There's something weird about timing. If I use Study at the Library of Longshade (or anything that has a none 0 duration) as the last action of the day. If I get an event, I never lose the action in question. However, if I don't get an event, I often (always?) lose the action for the next day, and it comes back the day after...

Is this working as designed?

Jeff;

The first issue is related to your text size; you'll need to change that to the default of Small.

For the second, *kind of*. There are a couple of semi-static factors which determine if an action has a cooldown. In Year 2 these are switched to purely random, though, so it will end up operating differently.

Not sure if it is intended but I made a Adventure with Stress Bonus on timeslot 2 and rest in timeslot 3 but the Stress I got from the Stress Bonus was added after my rest.

Please have a look at Not Even a Mouse Adventure 03 Exit 2 your Autor or Editor forgot to fill in the Success Text, Failure Text, Benefits and Drawbacks!

Btw after I saw one of the failure results I'm sure as soon I find a way to remove Prof Rupprecht from the Academy I will follow this path with all my chars as Torture is simply to much.

Edit: Holiday [The Hunt] Exit 1 I didn't suffer from the -1 Curiousity even with it displayed in the Day Report.

Edit2: I hoped with the recent change of Match Wits with the Emperor Sphinx the bug that it gives out a Research instead of a SS would be fixed as well proved wrong :(

I noticed that Glow of victory now only needs two mirabilis phemes! :)

However, after you complete the Oan adventure step where you learn the spell, you still become aware of the previous phemes required for the spell. "Zenith" and "Modus Operandi" phemes. I assume this is not intended...

There's a bug in Hedgehog Bond Familiar Adventure07, it has no Evil exit. This means that if, like me, you took the Evil path exit in Hedgehog Bond Familiar Adventure04, Adventure07 has no exit just an investigate roll leaving you unable to reach the finally part of the Adventure. Also there are no stages numbered 01 or 06, it skips from 0 to 02 and from 05 to 07 which seems weird to me.

Can it be that the Difficult Display and rolls of Shade Bond Adventure 01 is based on your Familiar SS? My Character have Observation 12 and so a roll vs 4 should be green and not red!

In the new moddb Familiar Story is not selected and I also can't see why the familiar is the target for the rolls.

(My feeling tell me this bug is related to your new mod tool but that could be wrong)

OK found one problem the Shade Bond Adventure 01 the Investigation 01 is wrong flaged for Familiar Story. But I still don't understand why the Str+Brute Strength roll vs 3 show red and fail when my Char have Brute Strength 4

Edit: Chimney Crows First Adventure 04 Exit 2 probably miss Success and Failure Continuances

Edit2: Chimney Crows First Adventure 06 Exit 2 after successed at this step I miss the follow up Adventure (I'm at Aruit when looking for "Finding the Crows" and so the requirement should be fulfilled)

Archived