Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 15 Bugs

Schwarzbart

OK found one problem the Shade Bond Adventure 01 the Investigation 01 is wrong flaged for Familiar Story. But I still don't understand why the Str+Brute Strength roll vs 3 show red and fail when my Char have Brute Strength 4

Edit: Chimney Crows First Adventure 04 Exit 2 probably miss Success and Failure Continuances

Edit2: Chimney Crows First Adventure 06 Exit 2 after successed at this step I miss the follow up Adventure (I'm at Aruit when looking for "Finding the Crows" and so the requirement should be fulfilled)

Oh, I remember reaching a point in this adventure when I felt it ended suddenly. I thought "that's it? No follow up?" but nothing showed up, so I figured maybe that's that. I loved that adventure chain, too.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "Heavy Hand" Spell should do 2 dmg acording to the description but the effect gives a Knock Out Chance of Success if I read it right from the modbase.

Edit: if I see it right Student Adventure Ana Flavia 05 Exit 1 gives the Heralds Whisker and in Student Adventure Ana Flavia 06 one can get a second one with the Exit 05?

I think the one given at Student Adventure Ana Flavia 05 is wrong.

Edit2: How long is a gryphon's body? I suspect it is longer then a "small whisker no larger than a cat’s" as it says in different exits of Student Adventure Ana Flavia 05 and so the description of the Herald's Whisker "Long as a gryphon's body and hard as iron" or the descriptions of the same item in the adventure are wrong.

Edit3: Random Event Friendship 2 Exit 1 gives as reward a deleted skill!

Not sure if a bug or not but from what I could see in the Modtool with Shade Bond Adventure 09b Exit 49 one can keep the talisman in oposit to all other exits. I don't know it this is intended or not.

Btw I hope to see this new ability of my shadow to turn into 3D acording to the text from this exit in year 2 as there is no real Ability assotiated to this right now.

When dealing with Luti's adventure, right after picking Jean Luc with the royalty exit, you don't move forward with that branch of adventure. Instead you next have to pick roses for Stefan.

Random Event Town Shop 4, Composure Exit, success, "Immediately the guard takes you into custody" ..should be "takes him"

In Ana Flavia's adventure, 03b, the carpentry exit, success, the Cyclops said "we make you honor Cyclops", isn't it "honorary" ? And in the 06 step of her adventure, in the investigation, success, instead of her name, the second link is her description. Same for Piccolet's adventure 4, ethics investigation, success.

Second step of Noemia's adventure, Persuasion exit, success, the link to her name instead shows the name to her clique.

The active ability for Spavia Theater: Musician's Overlook doesn't seem to be available for use. I've upped my base Lyre skill past 9, but the ability to Play in the Theater Orchestra hasn't been available. My mod tool is hopelessly outdated, so I can only guess that a trigger to make the ability available is incorrect.

I've upped my base Lyre skill past 9, but the ability to Play in the Theater Orchestra hasn't been available

Huh Lyre? Its Lute that is needed at 9 or biger to activate "Play in the Theater Orchestra"! Where did you see that Lyre is the requirment for this Ability?

Description of the location "If, on the other hand, your skill with a Lute is 9 or higher, you have an open weekly invitation to perform a set with the house orchestra"

Description of the ability "You've become known as a genuine prodigy with the lute ..."

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't see this in the thread yet but the Pep rally adventure (I believe second step) had a "exit 2". Didn't choose it so I dunno what text is in the description but just so you know. ;)

Edit: Third step also says "exit 2" in addition to the proper text.

Also. I got cosetta'd and during the course of that adventure I obtained an "Unsent Letter" which is supposed to give me an ability to mail it for a pim.

I don't see that ability. The item is in my possession but Still nothing. Is this a bug or am I missing something here?

Archived