Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 15 Bugs

Schwarzbart

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if a bug or not but I equiped Schwarzbart Weed when I haved Stress 0.

The Stress still stayed at 0 despite the Stress Minimum 1 of this plant.

Schwarzbart;

I believe that's intended- it will only go up once you gain Stress (and thereafter the Minimum is 1.)

Thanks for the report, though!

Sadly even after I get stress and then rest my Char did go down to 0 Stress so something is broken there

The "Exemplary Thief's Lockpick Set" has an item type of "Lockpicks" but no such slot appears on my character. It doesn't fit in the Hand or Miscellaneous slots either - I didn't try every slot but usually the item's type in its description says what slot it should go it. Having it in my backpack doesn't give me the ability. Is this a bug?

Ulvia's adventure - "about that black snake". I've come across 2 random events about injured black snakes, and the single adventure action is just telling her - it looks like the adventure is having its early stages trigger as random events and then has a broken link to the conclusion - or is it supposed to be wierd like that?

All right. This is possibly nothing. In fact, there's a good chance that it is nothing, but I was reviewing my character's abilities in the save I intend to import to Y2, and I found the 'Reflect upon success' ability, which references shutting down a freak show. I don't remember doing this and the wiki leads me to believe that a specific ability "represent the freaks" needs to be accomplished.

Now, I've reviewed all my actions for the year and did not find this "represent the freaks" in the highlights on my calendar. So unless this is done through an adventure, something is a bit fouled up. The save is dated last December, so it also likely isn't 100% recent. Still in my memory this hasn't ever been brought up, so there you have it.

Mmmm... I understand. I think the fact that the prerequisites imply that to see it one must have the memory of doing so threw me off. Legate, I guess it was just a false alarm... Will we be able to better discern these sorts of things with Y2 reporting?

In the success text for exit 1 (the only exit) for storm dream adventure 06

" ...He receded into the hills and became a hermit. People when looking for him, but no one has seen him since the day he resigned....."

Random event Aranaz 2

exit 3 success AND failure text.

"You've like things neat and tidy; everyone at Aranaz does, but you know sometimes change can be for the better..."

------------------------------

Edit:

Random event Aranaz common room 6 main text.

"...These lion-shaped creations come in all sizes and are used to guard the outside of the school until less conspicuous defenses took their place...."

Archived