Black Chicken Studios Forums

Anna

thezooqueen

I must apologize but I could not handle hanging out with Anna very long. She is infuriatingly annoying. Sure she is funny. But that would only go so far. Especially after everything that happens in Turkey. I think I would have to struggle to keep from tieing her in the desert. Seriously though how can one person be so naive. *slap slap slap* LoL Wake up Anna please for the love of all that is science!

I loved Anna... she was definitely meant to bea counterpoint as well as comrade in arms for Sadie, I feel. While she would probably drive me a little nuts in real life, I liked chumming around with her in the game. (I was a little sad that there was no ending related to her and Sadie's friendship, other than the gifts and caper reminiscing.)

• 1 month later...

I'm actually quite fond of Anna! I think I have a weakness to that, "Seemingly oblivious, but actually quite aware" character. She really charmed me with her incredible poker skills, and love of football. Well, I know it was just a love of men in tight pants, but that just makes it better!

I don't know, it does seem to me that Anna is quite intelligent, but maybe not as interested in history as Sadie. I quite like that she's still willing to get sucked into the Archaeology madness too. She seems to be a good friend.

Archived