Black Chicken Studios Forums

Discussion on the Difficult level of the IRC Campaing

Schwarzbart

Lol now we got from the discusion about the difficulty of the campaign to the discussion how much protection our Covenant have trough the Hermes Rules.

Bringing back to the difficulty talk, I enjoy the difficulty that bring us all to have such fun planning talk about how to resolve the situation every off session, which is pretty appropriate for magi to solves problems intelligently instead of brute forcing with force and power.

Ps: Learn from Makara's example :lol:

If it moved away from the stonehenge Tribunal in just this vew days we have realy big problems in doing anything longer then 2-3 days away from the covenant as it fly realy fast then.

The City of Ivory & Jade is (Baruch learned in his apprenticeship) moving at 60 miles per 24 hours, in a seemingly random pattern, with no relation to windspeed or direction. As such it is currently within 240 miles of where you left it.

cj x

it would be nice to have such facts about our Covenant as we know them would be put in a single good visible post.

Yes but that requires me to finish writing them, which I have been doing for a while now. Once I have I will post them.

cj x

Well, as an utter newb I found the first dragon (well the second, technically, the first dropped off the radar before I even realized) to be the terrifying. Taking turns, spells not even making half a dent in anything significant. Overwhelming, but I think I learned a lot rather than having to use our wide array of possible spells to, say, kill a bunny who looked at us funny. I'm still not 100% sure what strength/force (I think the dragon had 20, or 30 or so) does, or how HP is measured (if it is) but meh, I feel I am in good hands. If people stay saying: SILAS YOU GOT AN ARROW IN YOUR BACK YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!! Then I'll assume I'm a few gasps from death. Until then I'll worry more on my character point of view than much of the gameplay mechanics.

To alleviate some concerns (and my own conscience) I fully intend to give the manual a read through, but I'm intent to finish my exams first. So bear with me another week or so. Also, I had not even realized this thread existed until ~20min ago :P

Archived