Black Chicken Studios Forums

What's your favorite playing style?

dustman

I'm pretty sure such a spell would requier book binding skills and phemes from bookbinding in addition to other skills, like maybe glamour for putting it into your brain...

So it would likely be a combined spells so a it would requier enspell skill on top of that. Enspell is the skill needed for combining different pillars of magic to forge one desired effect "spell"? Concentration, Diction, Phemes(advanced overarching phemes). Aswell as possibly skill in the pillars of magic involved?

I'd never do that to a whole library unless it was mine anyway. I'd love a spell like that just because it would be great for filling advanced holes in your knowledge, so long as you happened to have the books for it... And probably also a strong foundational knowledge on the pillar in question. :)

I'm not sure if it is entirely unique to me, but I almost always end up creating a student who focuses on esoteric non-magical skills. One of my favorite fellows was a young Aranaz who mastered everything about Law and most of the languages. He was more or less studying to enter such things after his graduation and such.

Another favorite, and a rare magic user, was a young man who focused entirely on mastering duelling arts. I'd sort of hoped, after reading some of the text and finding out that there were tutors for this sort of thing, that he might (in that magical year that we see Y5) graduate and become one of them.

I guess I always make up a purpose or goal before I create a character, then spam learning it in between picking out clique members and adventures.

(Also, first post on the forums in a long time!)

• 2 months later...

Archived