Black Chicken Studios Forums

Downloading the DLC

Scourge

This might seem silly but I just bought the game and I have no clue as to how I can activate all of the DLC, or where I can DL it for that matter. I have downloaded the latest patch but.. no DLC to choose from when I start a new game.

Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Download the CP3 from this topic: http://academagia.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2547 .

Unzip it in to the Academagia folder at full- make sure to copy everything out of there.

When you load up Academagia, you should see an option saying something like 'The Third Intermission'. Checkmark that.

Then you'll have all the DLC content and all the fixes and patches that have made it in to the game so far.

It was a great idea to keep all the patches together so you only need one.(the most recent) You overwrite everything that is in the folder that the patch contains, and you're good to go.

Nothing like having to run 20 different patch programs in the proper order to get your stress levels up. Academagia is very simple to patch. Let us know if you still have problems, though Mikka summed it up nicely. Though I believe the proper words are "the third interlude"

A nitpick. I know. :)

Actually, an intermission is a short break between two (or more) main parts of a movie or play.

An interlude is often a small work that is played between the main ones. If you go out for popcorn and soda during an interlude, you'll actually miss something.

:)

Download the CP3 from this topic: http://academagia.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2547 .

Unzip it in to the Academagia folder at full- make sure to copy everything out of there.

When you load up Academagia, you should see an option saying something like 'The Third Intermission'. Checkmark that.

Then you'll have all the DLC content and all the fixes and patches that have made it in to the game so far.

Ah. That is sweet. I thought I had to activate all of the DLC seperately. Thanks!

Archived