Black Chicken Studios Forums

Holdfast is now Live on Kickstarter!

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signed up today. Amazon worked just fine here in the UK, so hopefully their issues have resolved :) I hope to up my level once I can guarantee I will have more funds by end of month, which is hard when about to go in to hospital :)

cj x

Good luck <_<

My dad are hellbent on spending exactly $5 amount to get it on his Android,so me and my brother will never get the chance to enjoy it nor can we wait and buy a actual book version if it get picked up by the local bookstores when it come out because he will chew us out for wasting money even though we will never get our hands on his phone~ :(

:wacko: This is a terrible scenario~

Finally, i was able to support you guys today! Hope this project will get to see the light!! Maybe you should consider promoting this projects on other website so that it can be known from more people!

JayIsGame (You probably knew about this one)

TouchArcade (assuming you are planning an iOS version, even if you can't actually give out iOS copies, seeing that they know about TinManGames and people like them)

RPGCodex

Projection Aon Boards (Lone Wolf fans are gamebook fans are potential fans)

Something Awful (But Nyaa posted there already about this and they don't like people signing up for the sole purpose of promotion)

The Return of Talking Time

Rpg.net (You probably also knew about this one already)

Postcount.net

P.S. Your avatar's missing. Please please please don't change into Scherezade because she is scary :huh:

Well Pudding was faster than me, and his list is more complete than mine. You had a great start thanks to your promotion before it's release, but now you have to promote it in as many websites as you can, i know it's a lot of work but this project is definitively worth it :D

Personnaly i was going to suggest RPGCodex and Project Aon (the last one for having a gamebooks fan base).

I was also thinking about Tin Man Games's blog since you have a partnership with them, it would have been nice for everyone to promote Holdfast there.

P.S: I loved the update about Orcs and Dwarf ;)

I'm not able to support until after I get back on vacation and see how much I spent (I'm sure I'll throw in five anyway, but I want to see if I can upgrade), but I bothered my geeky friends in real life to try it out and think I might have interested a few of them and then I posted about it on facebook.

I wonder where this would go in RPG.net. Other Games Open or Other Media? I'd be happy to make a post for you guys if you're not registered if I could figure that one out.

Great! I just saw your update in Project Aon, if you don't mind i will post a message in the spanish forum of project aon when i got time this week. Since Holdfast will be in english i don't know if it will attract more people, but you never know until you try ;)

Archived