Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 16 Bugs

Metis

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Nother typo, this one in Miya Hikari's random event. "to the dragon's wraith" -> "to the dragon's wrath".

That's from the event I had labeled Random Event - MKA - Miya - The Dragon, the one that starts with "So," [Character]Character/Female/Selection/Miya Hikari starts. "There's this dragon."

I always make that typo. ;_;

Rixenda's student adventure stage 3a, choosing the Orsi exit seems to end the adventure. I'm not sure why because I couldn't spot any problems in the modtools but the next stage didn't appear to me - this should have been stage 4a1a "Troubling Assistant". This can't have been a matter of failing a roll because there isn't one for either exit in 3a.

The other exit (choosing the Vernin professor) seems to work okay and stage 4a1b becomes available.

The Strengthen Will spell is bugged - the Endurance increase cannot be targeted like the Concentration and Willpower increase, instead it defaults to an invalid target. If cast it will increase the PC's Endurance, so at least it does something.

Now here's a fun game: Guess how I found this out.

A minor point, but in the steel blood spell description it mentions how the blood becomes as steel when it comes into contact with "oxygen" which is a bit of a problem because there is oxygen in the bloodstream!

May I suggest changing "oxygen" to "outside air" or something?

Uh. so, I finally try Tutoring Service and it works at first, raising my Diplomacy to a whooping level 3

But when I tried it on Negation Spell, it only added 1 level from zero even though it said it raised 3 skill steps. When I checked, the Negation spell only needed 1 skill step to raise to the second level. Is this a known issue before DLC 16?

Not sure if intended but calling Explore with DLC 16 I also get locations the character already know about.

@Yarar about your report that's a game feature! If your skill is increased by X skill steps you maximal get 1 increase in skill level and every skill step past what is needed for the increase in 1 skill level is wasted. So even if you get 999 skill step and lets say your skill need 2 skill step to increase 1 level the 997 skill step past this are ignored by the game.

Archived