Black Chicken Studios Forums

Bought years ago would like to play again.

Moriden

Impulse still exists as the "Gamestop app". It will require some juggling to get through the change in management, but you can still access the games you bought under impulse even if they no longer offer them for sale. I can confirm this.

I downloaded the gamestop app however it doesnt acknowledge any of the games i once bought through impulse. I did manage to get sins of a solar empire downloaded again directly from stardock and after install the gamestop app lists them buts till doesnt list any of the other games i once had or have any way to download them again. : /

As I understand it, you need to transfer your old account to the gamestop system. I more or less did this as the switch happened and it was a small nightmare to deal with, but I still have access to all my old impulse games through the current app. Perhaps you can write an email to Gamestop support...? I don't think it can hurt.

Yes there was a system to transfer your account over to Gamestop and it was announced via e-mail back then.

I don't think the system to easy transfer your Stardock account is still active and so your best chance is the support of Gamestop.

Edit: Beside that you didn't care at all for over 2 year that you should have converted your Impulse account to Gamestop is only your fault and BCS sadly can't help at all on this issue as they have no influence toward Gamestop (or Academagia would still be sold there)

Archived