Black Chicken Studios Forums

Victory Belles Kickstarter is Live!

nautilus

I feel like doing my first comment here and say: those last days of the KS campaign were AMAZING!

I can't believe it got at 100k with two minutes to spare. I Might have woken up the neighbors.

Can't wait to play this lovely game :)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I probably wouldn't have found this if a certain event in Baseball where Jose Bautista got punched out didn't happen; I wouldn't have caught Goombah's video regarding this campaign (through Youtube recommended videos) otherwise. Pleasure to join you all here, and I'll be looking forward to this one.

I'm Nobuyori from the kickstarter. Please to meet you all. I look forward to being part of this forum. I'm a large fan of IJN Carriers, and I hope I can get to learn more about you. Everyone seemed quite kind as we discussed the upcoming game over on kickstarter.

Then I also say welcome to all the new people at this forum and Congratulation BCS for the extrem successful Kickstarter!

It was really interesting to follow this Kickstarter even for someone who is not interested in this kind of game.

And I'm a regular over at the Academagia sub forum, one of my all time favorite games, so don't mind when I look over to this sub forum from time to time ;)

Ya know, I didn't actually think the 1st goal would be made, let alone the secret 3rd one. Huzzah! And serves me right for doubting the power and ability of the fleet!

A woman, you say? Why yes, I proudly admit to being a member of the fairer sex. But don't underestimate me for my curves, good sir. I have been studying warfare for over four years now. My Belles believe in me and I them. I walk the path of Sayyida al Hurra and like the great pirate queen my Belles and I shall unleash the fury of our guns upon the Morgana such that the abominations won't know what hit them!

So make room in the Boy's Club for me, gentlemen, and let us discuss our strategy for wiping the vile cancer from the waves.

Captain Sabiha Gökçen

That has been indeed fun that I had to spend a few hours catching back up after work. It was like a fun & festive new year's party over on Kickstarter. Nice stuff. I"m also amused in that Update 15 with the (Kitsune Curiosity) comment noting my behavior. Amusingly silly, that one. Enjoy the party, you all deserve it! My party is through the Belles & updates you shall release. I'll keep track via tumbr & reddit mainly.

Well, hoping to see more Belles popping out, among other lovely goodies. Wanting to hear HMCS Saguenay's voice, as with Voykov's also, among others. Much growth/progress is to be seen and head. More RCN also, and others; Goomba's custom Belle being a fictional would be amusing, if you do decide to pay tribute to him in a long-term manner in a game. A fortress, or some in-game default event of some sort.. Even from Netherlands for my Dutch comrade & such, or whatever you guys & gals got planned. Been a fun & eventful ride that the kickstarter comments seemed like a New Years festivity with how abuzz it was. I'm hoping to boast my Canadian pride some more as time goes on with the 'Forgotten Beauties' that decide to join in & are let loose into the world. I want to hear those guns thundering deeply & sharply through my headphones causing the enemy to be instilled with fear, as usually is the case when the Germans encounter the Canadians on land & sea. FIRE/FEUER!

Also, I'd be amused if a Canadian Belle decided to wear a foxy spirit (kitsune) type outfit. I really would find that amusing. That, and hopefully seeing the 'Three Princes' sailing the seas at start in their glorious manner in their mini-navy apart.

(Holding back his hype and excite in an attempt for some clever wording above while listening to 'Kabaneri of the Iron-Fortress' Soundtrack.)

I think somewhere they said in the regular version you can toggle on/off the swastika and the rising sun flag, but the international version they're automatically the iron cross and hinomaru

For better or worse, it is illegal to display the swastika in Germany and elsewhere in Europe. I'm sure BCS is locking things in the international version to avoid criminal prosecution and/or fines/lawsuits that would take away from their investment in the game. That said, I'm glad to see the compromise they developed. Letting those in First Amendment USA make their own choice. The swastika is representative of the worst of humanity and should never be treated lightly, but if we whitewash history in the name of political correctness we simply encourage it to repeat.

And I love our glorious Prussian Belle putting the "Austrian corporal" in his place. */me huggles Scharnhorst* :-)

This is a topic that we'd probably have to make another thread for and I'd love to go on about, but for now a summed up version. I personally don't think things should be banned just because they're associated with/ are something bad. Humans have a great ability to learn and improve from past errors so it ends up be more detrimental.

This is a topic that we'd probably have to make another thread for and I'd love to go on about, but for now a summed up version. I personally don't think things should be banned just because they're associated with/ are something bad. Humans have a great ability to learn and improve from past errors so it ends up be more detrimental.

You'd get along great with us in our Gates and Mastery discussions, hehehe!

I'm 13 and I'm not sure how my parents will see this but I liked kantai collection so much and was dissapointed when I couldn't play it but then I found this project and I couldn't resist

hopeful there not to many pledges that can't pay in the end or the 100k stretch would need the Paypal funding.

I'm not sure how that would work to not pay since you have to put up with a credit card or PayPal. I suppose people could dispute the charge or something. In any case, I have no doubt at all that the $100k USD threshold will remain met no matter what happens. One way or the other, we captains will come through for our Belles and their right to look perty all decked out in their shiny medals. :-)

And hey, you can toss in more shekels right now! Support Mahan and her namesake's book! I've reserved mine, so that's another $150 in the pot already. :-)

For the glory of Turkey and the end of the Morganna threat!

You'd get along great with us in our Gates and Mastery discussions, hehehe!

Pray tell what is this?

Archived