Black Chicken Studios Forums

Victory Belles Kickstarter is Live!

nautilus

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be a good idea to make now a other post at your 2 old Kickstarter that Victory Belles is funded.

Also less then $4500 till 1st stretch goal and 3 day to go!

Ohh and the backer number nearly doubled in the last days that is even greater then how close it is to your stretch goal.

Edit: less then $3500 till 1st stretch goal oO

@Schwarzbart - SO CLOSE!

We made a post right at the start- in general, I think we try not to spam- what do you think? A reminder post is OK, or does it feel like too much? I can discuss it with the Team tomorrow.

@Freespace - It's been incredible. Who knows? I hope the Kickstarter bump for this project is miraculous. :)

Only about $1500 till first stretch goal. I think it's safe to say you'll make it. On one end I'm eager to see what the conclusion will be, but on the other I just want the focus to shift to Academagia again. :)

@Schwarzbart - SO CLOSE!

We made a post right at the start- in general, I think we try not to spam- what do you think? A reminder post is OK, or does it feel like too much? I can discuss it with the Team tomorrow.

@Freespace - It's been incredible. Who knows? I hope the Kickstarter bump for this project is miraculous. :)

Gratz for hit the 1st stretch goal! And I think 2 messages about your new Kickstarter should be ok as one was at the start and the other now near the end.

..At the rate it's going, you might *just* make it to the second stretch goal. That's pretty amazing. If you do make it I'll be sure to stay away from whatever demon summoning circle you guys created to make that happen.

About the discussion you have at the VB KS. In a MMO I play we had a guild member who paid for over 20 accounts the monthly subscription just to get all resources he can farm to his main account! (I still think its crazy to do this even with a way to get a important resource that need maybe 2-3 Minute for each char to do but only can done once per hour)

Archived