Black Chicken Studios Forums

Victory Belles Kickstarter is Live!

nautilus

I just hope the VB team is prepared for the workload. Honestly I'm still not sure if the VB team was serious about those stretch goals or if they were made up just for the sake of being able to say there are stretch goals. Meeting them certainly didn't seem likely for, what, 'bout 2+ weeks?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still 11k needed till the 2nd stretch goal but it don't look like the pledges slowed down!

Maybe together with PayPal backing after it will really work out for the 2nd one.

Beside PayPal have changed the rules for crowdfunding projects recently if I remember right.

Edit: Also don't forget to keep the PayPal backer to be updated as well as I.e. Stocistudio apparently complete forgot about the PayPal backer and only published news at the Kickstarterpage (and even forgot to send out keys for The Banner Saga II to some of the PayPal backer who backed for the trilogy).

$205-210/hour for the second stretch goal. Which is ~$50 less than a little over 20 hours ago. So for the past 20 hours there have been over $250 worth of pledges per hour.

Either I goofed on my math or...yeah. That's nuts.

EDIT: Speaking of math goofs, I decided to check how much in-game currency will be given out through KS. (238×6)+(238×25)+(71×50)+(47×75)+(30×100)+((84+21+29+1+5+1+2+10+9+1+1)×150)=$42053 so far. I hope the Team is not counting on getting income through the micro-transaction aspect any time soon!

Yeah, I'm calling it right now: It's going to be close but the second stretch goal will be made.

The difference that shoutout made is pretty obvious. The game seemed barely on track to being funded before then. But that's just a theory.

A Game Theory ;)

2nd goal funded!

Well, congrats to the Team. I didn't expect success on this level at all when the kickstarter began. This success makes me wonder if you'll come out with a second kickstarter for Ars Magica down the line with the lessons learned.

...Just so long as Y2 comes out first. ;)

I'm seeing several mentions in the KS comments about people applying for the forum, but this forum still lists Larae95E36 as the newest (4+ month old) member. Are people talking about the subreddit fan forum or...whatever that is or is there some problem with registration here?

Metis;

Yeah, I just came here to see the same thing. As far as I know, this is open reg. It's a little confusing to me.

Going to have to reach out to them to figure out if they are going to the right place or...if something changed. I don't think we did anything with permissions.

Then again...we haven't seen spam in like 4 months, have we...? :)

Archived