Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Fifrein;

It does! You can sink in one engagement- there are no protections for the Belle at all. Her life is on the line. ;)

So it's a huge risk but a nice reward to send them out on death days. They may sink but if they don't, they get a bonus (I think that's what you or Fifrein said either here or in the update 16 thread?)

W99;

That's correct- if you take her out on combats, and she survives, she will get a nice bonus.

For me, it's not worth it. But it's bound to be rare, so if you have it...it's worth some bragging rights. :)

As much as I would love to get that bonus, I don't wanna risk the life of my ships.

One thing though, does death date include those that were eventually broken up after the war? I assume so but wanted to check on that.

Wow, one engagement? It best be one HELL of a bonus to be worth that kind of risk for whatever belle you'd actually want the bonus on. It's likely not a bonus you'd put on a minor belle, but not a risk to take with a major one... ah, the conundrum.

Fifrein;

It's not really a major bonus- it's not even really combat related.

Personally, I wouldn't risk my Belles, but it's pretty cool, if she survives...I can't say more, but if you don't risk her, you're not losing out on combat progression.

Ouch, doesn't seem worth it at all. But...can you say how many engagements or risks it requires? If she survives one battle? One full Sortie? A mission set?

I do have to say that I hope that an obsessive almost if not Yandere Belle appears...I have always had a soft spot for those kinds of characters.

Why does that not surprise me? (in an unrelated note, love your sig!) But yeah, I hope so too. Yanderes aren't really my thing, but that doesn't stop me from magically finding them as my first route every time I play a VN. Doesn't help that I'm terrible at VNs and always get the bad end first. :mellow:

Something about the character designs and cover personality just gets me every time.

Why does that not surprise me? (in an unrelated note, love your sig!) But yeah, I hope so too. Yanderes aren't really my thing, but that doesn't stop me from magically finding them as my first route every time I play a VN. Doesn't help that I'm terrible at VNs and always get the bad end first. :mellow:

Something about the character designs and cover personality just gets me every time.

You see...one of the first VNs I played was School Days...and I fell in love with it forever warping my tastes (Sekai Saionji will forever hold a special place in my heart). Something about how the characters are written and drawn always has some crazy amount of allure to them.

Legate- Well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuvwS9Mkf-w ...(I put it as a link to help protect those who havent played School Days...and those you dont enjoy Yandere...You have been warned! NSFW)

Never mind, it ended up embedded so...Enjoy?

Hah, I played everlasting summer a little back (still have to finish that, it occurs) and my first route was cute, shy Lena.

NSFW; some messed up shit in this spoiler

Ended with her in a pool of her own blood and my character sitting in his bathtub, having cut down the road instead of across.

LEGATE. I FOUND A THING. As I was browsing the kickstarter trailer for more hints and teases, I found something that interested me. Is there a reason for this? :blink:

s3Aw2T3.png

I feel like I should make a thread just for the trailer analysis; I'm finding way too much.