Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Imptrooper;

Well, you don't have to worry *too* much about losing your Belles- they can't be sunk in just one engagement (exception: Death Date), so you can make mistakes as long as you withdraw!

I would think you'll only see '39 Belles, although you never know. :)

This leads me to another question, and if it has been answered already I must have missed it. What about the Belle's that have no Death Date? Like, say, The Texas (BAM another mention) Or The Lexington CV-16 or any number of Museum ships around the world?

If they don't have a death date, nothing happens to them.

So, the tiny planes that the Belles carry. Are they piloted by tiny somethings or are they just an extension of the Belle herself?

Dano;

Extensions only, although they can fly a fair distance from the Belle- further than she can leave the ship, in many cases.

So no having secret liaisons with a regular girl on shore then.

Wow, that's not far at all. I was expecting 200-500 feet (60-150m) at least on the water in case they have to somehow leave the ship to fight on the water (and they would have to move around a lot), if it comes down to it.

How oddly specific W99 ;)

What? Going to a prize fight and not expecting a Bulldog to be there is nonsense. Especially not expecting a Bulldog to participate

What? Going to a prize fight and not expecting a Bulldog to be there is nonsense. Especially not expecting a Bulldog to participate

Wellington- "I love a woman who can kick my @ss"