Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

W99- Mahan vs Bulldog, mudwrestling match, you're judge, who wins?

Bulldog. Experience in that kind of fighting, in prize fighting, and being a badass. Plus she can play dirty (pun not intended)

Bulldog. Experience in that kind of fighting, in prize fighting, and being a badass. Plus she can play dirty (pun not intended)

Why not just hold prize fights on the destroyer so she doesn't have to leave? And always betting on the belle because Legate has confirmed that she will be invincible unless her hull is damaged.

Why not just hold prize fights on the destroyer so she doesn't have to leave? And always betting on the belle because Legate has confirmed that she will be invincible unless her hull is damaged.

The fight was between Mahan and Bulldog mudwrestling. And because then we can go for a pint and a romp around town

I put my money on Salt Lake City in a prize fight

I still give it to Bulldog, I think she's more vicious in the fight but there's no denying that it would be a tough fight.

I still give it to Bulldog, I think she's more vicious in the fight but there's no denying that it would be a tough fight.

Plus she prize fights as a hobby

Saltshaker has armor and bigger guns, though. If you bring knives to a fistfight ya gotta expect someone will bring guns to your knifefight. :P

Bit of an odd question, but as the Belles get injured as their ship gets injured, would a ship's Doctor be able to say at least wrap a bandage around a wound or setting a broken bone, or is the Belle pretty much screwed till the ship pulls into port?

And another question, sorta more personal but do you and the others at BCS read the fanfictions, and is there possibility that you're going to use designs, personalities, and such for the ships used in said fics in VB proper (or at least it be inspirations/influences)?

*Still half sleep, half sleep me decided it was a good idea to ask

1. I've been playing a lot of Hearts of iron recently and it got me wondering will there be different map modes like a political one where we can see the progress of the land war, one that show all members of the anti-morganna force, and one that show all nations loyal to axis, allies, Comintern.

2. Will there be any events that are not related to the belles, like Patton or Rommel congratulating us on a job well done over a beer or something.

1. I've been playing a lot of Hearts of iron recently and it got me wondering will there be different map modes like a political one where we can see the progress of the land war, one that show all members of the anti-morganna force, and one that show all nations loyal to axis, allies, Comintern.

2. Will there be any events that are not related to the belles, like Patton or Rommel congratulating us on a job well done over a beer or something.

I think seeing as VB is strictly naval, there's probably not a big chance of seeing the land war. I know there is a screen that can show you all the factions though

Also again, VB is naval, Patton and Rommel are Army generals. It'd be more likely the likes of Donitz or Nimitz or Cunningham (Or in the case of 1939, Churchill as he was head of the navy at that time)

Also again, VB is naval, Patton and Rommel are Army generals. It'd be more likely the likes of Donitz or Nimitz or Cunningham (Or in the case of 1939, Churchill as he was head of the navy at that time)

To be nitpicking, I'd say Raeder more than Dönitz, if we talk about 1939! :rolleyes:

Although you can support the Land War if you so choose, I imagine you won't meet them directly, or only a few of them anyway.

I don't *think* there are any map filters, but it's a neat idea- probably something after launch, though, for the reasons W99 mentioned! :)

Will there be any penalties(except paperships completion dates) for not supporting Land War?

>To be nitpicking

And if Captains will not be placed directly under GHQ command?

They report their regular commands...

Assuming they're not civilian... :P

I'll point out that Neil Armstrong was chosen to be the first man on the moon for two reasons. One was of course his heroic handling of a bad Agena module with Gemini 8. The other was that he was the only astronaut at the time who was a civilian. :-)

In situations where we're one world or one humanity, civilians have their uses.