Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

God... Even I didn't wrote that much in my one-year fiction.

Also, I apologize if this was asked before: how far away can a Belle manifest from her ship? Maybe a km or two?

God... Even I didn't wrote that much in my one-year fiction.

Also, I apologize if this was asked before: how far away can a Belle manifest from her ship? Maybe a km or two?

Been asked about 3 times before, it's roughly 10 meters or so. I.e. To the end of the pier.

But: follow up question: can a stronger belle manifest farther from her ship? For example, a belle who's been in tens or hundreds of battles and has the experience could walk a few blocks inland?

Metis;

I actually think Academagia might still be larger, if you include everything. :)

That, too, sounds nuts. Like my ability to guesstimate has proven, on multiple occasions, to be nothing short of a dartboard being used by a blind chimpanzee in terms of accuracy, but that still sounds nuts.

Because this question has been asked 6 times by people who can't be bothered to read back ~800 posts, I'm going to save the 7th person the trouble.

Belles can walk around 10 yards or about 9 meters from their hulls. Distance to expand possibly in later iterations of the game, BUT FIRST, '39!

Or at the very least a FAQ thread. Seriously, I think we've reached the point for a stickied FAQ thread where the starter is a board veteran and has the time to keep the OP up to date with FAQs.