Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

i was wondering in the VN events where we can befriend or romance a belle, if we mess up and hit the wrong one, can we try to romance again at a later date with a different event, or do we have to wait for new game +?

Actually that's a good question. In normal VNs you can just load an old save, but that's obviously not an option here. How will BCS handle it?

They could make so that pressing escape could end the scene prematurely and set it back to before you select to have the conversation. At least I know Bioware does that.

It comes down how much time the people want to invest into the wiki because there some great looking wikia around also.

But yes unless someone pay for a fan page you will have to live with some form of adds.

i.e:

http://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

or http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_Wiki

For the Academagia we have i.e. the problem that there is no Admin around any more who could do all the advanced things like adding java script.

Eh...yeah, I'll say those two don't look as mobile-on-desktop (motop? Deskbile? If there's not already a word for it I nominate deskbile, better lack of subtlety). As for ads, not really. I'm on a desktop, so that means adblock and custom Greasemonkey scripts to delete everything I don't want to see. Admittedly the latter doesn't work as well as I'd like, but hey, there's the rare points where it gets the job done.

Update 21 was scheduled for today, yes. No idea why it got delayed, but I imagine the reason is entirely mundane.

(Secretly hoping it's indicative of Greenlight moving forward and it calling for all hands on deck, but VB and Academagia have different Teams, so yeah -_-)