Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

datupsmash88;

Hmmm...you mean, will the Kickstarter awards be available again, after launch? No- those Tiers were only available during the fundraising period. Of course, the timed exclusive Belles will appear in the game 1 year after launch for those that were not able to unlock them earlier.

If that answered your question?

Will there be an update that goes in to detail about the naval bases? Also the latest build video was for iPhone, yes? Will the web client also be available for testing at the same time?

I'm sure this has been covered and I apologize for the rehash, but the plan is still IoS and web-based on launch and Android later, yes? I assume we will be able to play the same account in either format as well.

datupsmash88;

Hmmm...you mean, will the Kickstarter awards be available again, after launch? No- those Tiers were only available during the fundraising period. Of course, the timed exclusive Belles will appear in the game 1 year after launch for those that were not able to unlock them earlier.

If that answered your question?

I see so is it a possible to see the exclusive belles as DLCs?

I have a question? will the Captain[the player] be mostly identified as Male or Female? as i have played game like this with some similarities & most if not all of them tend to lean towards identifying the player as male, or will it be something else?

[Edit] if the question is invalid or the answer is still in the works & can't be revealed in public yet I'm fine with it if you don't give me/us an answer as it's only made out of pure curiosity.

If I recall correctly, the captain is implied to be you. Not in a general "you play the main character" way, but in a complete "You are the main character!" way. As far as I can tell the captain can be any one or any thing a belle thinks can lead her properly to her desired position in the world. So the answer to your question is yes. The captain is male, female, animal, mineral, and everything in between! (Although, I'm pretty sure the grand majority of captains are human!)

Note to self: add small animal captain to list of belle fanfic ideas that I'm never gonna write...

• 2 weeks later...

W99;

I'm not clear on the question- I think you mean to say why does she have 3 guns per turret? If so, that's a mistake and is planned to be corrected prior to launch. ;)

Yep, that's what I was asking

• 2 weeks later...

Any hint on what kind of dispatches we will get with the next interview?

Also, how does BCS plan to fund the following years after '39? Would there be another kick starter or are there other planned avenues of revenue?