Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Hey Legate, is it possible to have more than one active playthrough? I mean would it be possible for me to play all the nations stories without resetting all my progress with whatever nation I started as?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Legate, just for curiosities sake...is there going to be any more plans for the chibis (of the belles) that were drawn for the Kickstarter(in the main game hopefully!)? Because it would be pretty cool to see them in battle or as icons or such.. (and they are just too adorable to forget about...)

So Frozen's question is ,could we use chibi belles to replace belles' portraits in the fight?

More like, Will we see more of the chibis in the game? We see some chibis on the kickstarter page but we were wondering if they appear in game as well. The battle replacment was an example.

So here's an odd question for you: Can Belles manifest for 1) unarmed ships or 2) incomplete ships? For example, could a Belle manifest for the Iowa shortly after her keel is laid and persist, becoming more and more tangible and complete until her final commissioning brings her to entirety?

I headcanon currently-being-constructed ships that start off as amorphous ghostly blobs (keel laid down) *if* they appear to the naked eye and then slowly forming into a human shape as they near completion. So they are fully formed when they get launched.

Belles are somewhat like Klabautermanns to me (but definitely without the omen of a doomed ship if you see it :P ).

If the Morgana attack the likes of Scapa Flow, isn't it reasonable that they also attack Portsmouth?

And if they do, wouldn't that mean a certain vessel still in the Royal Navy registry would manifest a Belle?

If the Morgana attack the likes of Scapa Flow, isn't it reasonable that they also attack Portsmouth?

And if they do, wouldn't that mean a certain vessel still in the Royal Navy registry would manifest a Belle?

If they attacked Boston, would the same be said for a certain oldest still commissioned ship in the world?