Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

>_<

Warship generally male, until named.Then it's up to crew. (Except subs)

Aye, thanks again Lipstig. Yeah, it depended a lot on the name of the ship as well, mostly having to do with the nature of the language itself. If it was a male name, it was often a male ship.

Oh, how depressing that just ended up being with me viewing Bismarck in Victory Belles as a male now. I wanted a female Bismarck in Victory Belles because she's my waifu in KanColle. A high-leveled one I'm waiting to wed soon to further her leveling. Waiting on OBS recording perfection, yet getting there also. Hearing Bismarck being a 'he' just gives me the wrong vibe for I'm not into the whole 'trap' thing. I know there's communities out there which enjoys futanari, & male-on-male action. No me, no.

I felt a big chunk of something just sink to the bottom of the ocean. I guess I won't be as attached to a lovely Bismarck. Tirptiz, are you a straight-up female Belle? No hidden packages, or anything? & no, don't bring up Bieber. He's an insult to Canada & the world x.x

I have no problem with futa Belles(they've got plenty of cannons already, what's another one?), but that would put the game in full 18+ territory so I highly doubt they'd put any in the game.

I don't see them putting anything other than male or female belles into the game. I don't think anything in between would be logical, and it would cause more trouble than it's worth.

They didn't say they were gonna make Bismarck a male. If you read it, they said the only ship that they "could" make male is Bismarck but they're not going to

They didn't say they were gonna make Bismarck a male. If you read it, they said the only ship that they "could" make male is Bismarck but they're not going to

^^^^^^^^^^ What he said.

I read back seeing that I read it too seriously. I blame my 6 hours of sleep for work that I jumped the gun. My bad, yet it still would be a crazy thing to have to deal with seeing Bismarck as a male. I was ready to accept that faith to have 'male Bismarck' be my best fighter then. I would have had him as a secondary, if still somewhat there as pride thing. Tirpitz would have stole the waifu tag instead.

Sorry, jumped the gun. Re-read to share with a friend with him Googlign the term 'Belle' meaning female only thing. When I did, I then saw 'Wellington' posting. He then once again got all offensive saying that's the reason why he [my front] doesn't back stuff. But ya, I guess Bismarck could be the 'King Arthur' of Fate/Stay Night thing. A cross-dresser in male clothing, or something. I don't know. I panicked, and I feel bad for panicking now. :(

maxresdefault.jpg

Trust in the Waifu who believes in you. The invincible Bismarck who withstood over 2000 enemy shells and only sank because her own crew scuttled her in order to stop the onslaught.

And guess who did the most damage? :D (And went down in history as the only BB on BB torp hit)

Only sank because her own crew scuttled her in order to stop the onslaught.

No, she was dead before this and nothing was going to stop her from sinking. The scuttling was more shooting a horse to put it out of it's misery. The ship was practiacally dismantled in a vicious way by the British fleet. They took losing the Hood hard.

But since we are saying nice things about the Bismark I'll just leave this right here.

After the sinking, Admiral John Tovey said, "The Bismarck had put up a most gallant fight against impossible odds worthy of the old days of the Imperial German Navy, and she went down with her colours flying."

maxresdefault.jpg

Trust in the Waifu who believes in you. The invincible Bismarck who withstood over 2000 enemy shells and only sank because her own crew scuttled her in order to stop the onslaught.

Ah, Shimada Fumikane. That man knows how to meld mecha and musume like nobody's business. Even if he does tend to draw them too young for my taste.

Just wait and see what happens with Warspite if you like em mature. The Grand Old Lady is probably the oldest gal

Hue. I was referencing his Strike Witches stuff, not Bismarck. Bismarck is how old I'd like him to draw characters more.

My favorite part was an article I recall reading on the wreck of the Bismarck, where they found that while plenty of shells hit the ship and went through the outer plate, none penetrated her citadel or even some parts of her belt, which given the volume and caliber of fire is impressive.

In my head, VB's Warspite is a mature woman (a la that one femme fetal Italian destroyer) in a Victorian dress. One of her lines is "Respect your elders!"

I forgot the e, yes. Though there's a more succinct term in my head for Warspite than femme fatale because I don't see her as such, just the general idea of that one DD

considering the word "futanari"was used earlier, I don't think there's an issue using the term MILF