Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

AF;

It will have in-game chat- probably nothing more advanced at start, but later we may also look at some integration requests. :)

lastly will there be an option to turn off text filtering? for those players who are "adults"

Hey Legate, I have a couple of rapid fire questions. So, as we know, a belle who has sunk and then recovered becomes "different" from before she sank. Are these changes reflected in the belle's story? Will she still have a story? Would it be possible to romance or befriend a changed belle? If you had befriended or romanced a belle prior to her sinking and recovery will those statuses still apply?

My friends are not good at english, so they ask me to give the questions.

As we know,all the belles are drawn by salmon88. So when we introduce this game to others ,the most questions they have is "Why all belles look like drawn by one artist?". To my self, I have no opinion on salmon88's style of printing .But other players who have played same game like Kancoll ,seems to be more used to different belles from different artists.

So is there any possibility to have other styles of printing from other artists?

Personally, I wonder if it's too heavy for poor salmon88 to complete all the printing work ?

Yeah, I'm hoping the workload isn't too much for poor Salmon. I'm sure you have other artists doing other stuff like backgrounds and such, so Salmon only really has to focus on Belles only.

I'm a KanColle/Warship Girls player so I'm pretty used to having different artists doing ships. As for the other artists being brought in, I do hope that even though their styles would have to mesh very well with Salmon's, I hope BCS will allow a little leeway to allow certain aspects of their art style shine through. :)

Mignonette;

Of course! And, if we do ultimately allow for alternate art sets, they'd have as much leeway as they like. ;)

Ninjapacman;

Belles can appear as they wish, so changing clothes is more a matter of taking the time to manifest the look (usually disappearing and then reappearing, as you suggest). They can wear human clothing, but if they disapparate it will be like Obi-Wan on the Death Star. :)