Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Can't remember if this has been discussed already or not, but is there any chance of a queue system for the repair docks?

One of the things that made me lose interest in Shooting Girl was that I'd put two girls in the infirmary, go do something else while they were healing and then promptly forget about them. Then when I came back to play the game again 2/3rds of my squad would still need to be healed, which would start the cycle all over again.

Assuming the repair system will even work the same in Victory Belles as it does in Shooting Girl/KanColle, I can't remember, lol.

I have a question! So to my understanding, as the years go on the romance stories are extended. But what about the Belles who are introduced later in the game? Will their romance stories be shorter compared to belles who have been there since the beginning?

z-z;

Well...I guess it depends on how you consider power. Certainly they possess the largest guns. :)

Power?

Power?

(Nelsol and Rodnol might've had 16" guns but they fired a lightweight projectile that proved to be worse than they thought. Colorado and Nagato had heavier 16" shells, so technically you could argue that they're more powerful than the Nelsons)

So, If a belle can wear human clothing, what happens to the clothes that manifests with them when they do that?

I assume they can conjure up their clothing at any point if need be

Free;

What W99 wrote. :)

Does that mean that they can change clothing on the fly, or can they only conjure their own clothing they come with? Ex:

Hood: *Ball gown* Nope. *T-shirt and miniskirt* Nope. *Bathrobe* Nope. *Union Jack dress* A little garish, but it'll work.

Here's a big one for you and the team, Legate:

What happens to a Belle when her captain dies? I'd obviously assume various emotional reactions, but what about the effects of such? Does a belle refuse to choose another captain and un-manifest, removing the ship's benefits thereof? Does she choose a new captain on the spot and continue onwards? Through their bond, could she sense a captain's death immediately, even if he dies far from the ship?

@von_Lipstig: You, sir, have found the contents page of what seem to be a VB wiki.

A wiki, from what i know, is a fan-created version of Wikipedia for various media, from universal scale franchises (Marvel/Star Wars/Dragon Ball) to small, yet story-deep games.

It seems that someone's doing an effort to start a wiki page for Victory Belles. Remember that, like on Wikipedia, anyone can create an account on said wiki and add/change content related to the game the wiki page. The good thing with wikis is that they are easy ways to retrieve information, while also offering those interested a change to help expand said wiki with their own findings to help the game/universe's community. The downside is that such freedom of speech also allows false information, either accidental or intentional, and wikis without any sort of moderation or fact-control are unreliable at best, trollish at worst.

@fifrein:

What Legate meant is that Belles won't be physically conditioned/inhibited by a captain's immediate death. They will behave as themselves, either mourning or scoffing at the Captain's death in accord with their relationship. Dying in the middle of a combat throws a wider range of variables and outcomes that i won't discuss here.

What Legate did reveal is that Belles do have a presence bond with the Captains. They'll know where he is, they might know his physical status, and they'll sense their death as the presence bond abruptly ends (remember that Star Wars TOR cinematic where the padawan felt her mentor's death as she ran away on the smuggler's ship? Yup, it's that kind of sense. I wonder if Belles were created by midi-chlorians...).

@von_Lipstig: You, sir, have found the contents page of what seem to be a VB wiki.

A wiki, from what i know, is a fan-created version of Wikipedia for various media, from universal scale franchises (Marvel/Star Wars/Dragon Ball) to small, yet story-deep games.

It seems that someone's doing an effort to start a wiki page for Victory Belles. Remember that, like on Wikipedia, anyone can create an account on said wiki and add/change content related to the game the wiki page. The good thing with wikis is that they are easy ways to retrieve information, while also offering those interested a change to help expand said wiki with their own findings to help the game/universe's community. The downside is that such freedom of speech also allows false information, either accidental or intentional, and wikis without any sort of moderation or fact-control are unreliable at best, trollish at worst.

If only Wikia were that dignified.

Question.

in battle,Flag command, Belles choice maintains the distance, Morgana choice approaches the distance,Morgana,

Morgana thinks that the speed of the fleet is fast,if Belles is slower, is the distance maintained? (example:Battleship vs destoroyer)

Which one with higher speed has higher priority?

If I understand correctly, Jojosqex, you're asking if the belles choose to maintain long range distance, and the Morgana choose to close the distance, and the belle fleet is slower, is the distance maintained?

I believe that the distance would close due to the higher speed of the enemy fleet. However, some ships may get close faster than others.

We know Belles can be incorporeal and can move around the ship with ease. Can they move from say the bow to the Captain's quarters instantly like some form of teleportation, or do they have to walk there? And if they move instantaneously, is it like Star Trek teleportation in where it takes a few moments, DBZ or DBZ Abridged where they instantly move there, or is it similar to Schroedinger in Hellsing in where if they think about being in the Captain's quarters they end up there without any fanfare?

And if they become incorporeal, can they just move through like a ghost? I'm extrapolating the incorporeal thing from the facts that they choose a physical form but don't have to be in said form

Probably been answered before