Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

There have been a lot more hints, but the one that sticks out now (thanks to the latest interview) was Lampo's modifications: the host ship went uncharacteristically fast... before breaking down. While this is by no means certain, that implies to me that it's a ship that isn't that quick, ruling out battle cruisers, fast battleships, destroyers... So a "standard" battleship wouldn't be so strange in my mind.

I know it's been answered before, but I wanted to ask it again. With it being a free to play game, do you have any ideas for microtransactions that can be revealed? The last I remember, extra port slots weren't included in microtransactions. Mostly I bring it up because I've gotten back into Warship Girls and a bit into Girls Frontline. Whenever the latter doesn't freeze

W99;

Hmmm. Extra Port Slots, assuming you mean for things like R&D and Production, are microtransactions to a certain degree. Other things that we've mentioned are Belle costumes, themes, and of course timers.

The introduction to all of this is coming in an Update, I would think- although some of it you have already seen in the videos. ;)

W99;

Hmmm. Extra Port Slots, assuming you mean for things like R&D and Production, are microtransactions to a certain degree. Other things that we've mentioned are Belle costumes, themes, and of course timers.

The introduction to all of this is coming in an Update, I would think- although some of it you have already seen in the videos. ;)

I meant like how many ships you can have. Like how in Kancolle you have 100 free spaces and need to buy more to expand. R&D and production slots are fine for me, though I am curious about production as AFAIK you collect the vestiges for the Belles and you have them. Its very true that I've just forgotten a lot of stuff and once you have the vestiges you then use them in creating the Belle. Timers, costumes, and themes are par for the course so of course I'm fine with them.

One thing I am wondering is will there be a way to get the costumes and themes and timer reductions (i.e. buckets and flamethrowers from Kancolle) without buying them? Obviously not all costumes and themes, some have to be special, but things like how in some games some skins cost silver (grindable currency) and others cost gold (buyable currency).

>One thing I am wondering is will there be a way to get the costumes and themes and

Influence can come from mission rewards too, yes.(q)

>Will we get multiple of the same belle or one per belle? IE I can't make a fleet of say, 6 Mahans.

Pick more probable from: extra schizophrenia for Mahan / extra Vestures

>Will accounts be unified? For example will I be able to play the game on my phone, then pick up where I left off on my computer when I get home?

We'd like for it to be at launch, but can't commit to it yet.(q)

*FAQ*

Well,I want to ask a question.We konw that there are different types of shells.So how can we order our belles to use different shells?

May be like Kancolle (i.e. Give Kongou the AP shell to deal extra damage to the boss)

Bahaha! I am really feeling the pressure on that FAQ now. :)

W99;

There is a definite limit to the number of Belles you have, and it is a microtransaction to expand it. I don't think they've decided that number, though. It will depend on database performance and cost, I would think.

Alan;

In '39 you are not able to change shells- instead, Belles use the most common type of shell used in their navy historically. I suspect that eventually you'll be able to customize, however.

Otherwise, what v_L wrote. :)

How long do we have to buy the $150 Mahan's book? I was assuming (and hoping) anytime before March ...

I think that ship has sailed. I'm not one of them, but when does it ship for those that did?