Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Question, I noticed that a few belles have headgear. Hats, swimming caps ect ect ect.

Do they ever take them off, or I suppose the real question is: do they have alternate outfits/sprites/bust without the hats?

Not that I'm a hat hater or anything. :unsure:

Question, I noticed that a few belles have headgear. Hats, swimming caps ect ect ect.

Do they ever take them off, or I suppose the real question is: do they have alternate outfits/sprites/bust without the hats?

Not that I'm a hat hater or anything. :unsure:

yeah i like to see some belles in a kimono

I will unlock ALL the alternate costumes for my belles.

Looking at Graff, I'm expecting one to be her in full armor considering that she has her arms armored up. Like full plate. Not even see her at all she's so well covered. :P

I'm graphic arts student and my professor always ask this question why did you name your product like that?...

So I'm gonna ask the same question why did you name it Victory belles?

belle meaning is a popular and attractive girl or woman; especially : a girl or woman whose charm and beauty make her a favorite.

Indeed your character design are beautiful and unique characteristics/attitude way u put history lesson in every interview

plus gonna make every belles speak in there native language that's good game content

u really want the fan's to experience unique gameplay