Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

I forgot the e, yes. Though there's a more succinct term in my head for Warspite than femme fatale because I don't see her as such, just the general idea of that one DD

considering the word "futanari"was used earlier, I don't think there's an issue using the term MILF

You should have just said that from the beginning, the game definitely needs some MILF Belles.

Thought you were making a crack about me liking grannies just because I don't like lolis, my apologies

Nah, I was being a little coy with it. Warspite and (forgive me DrYuri but I forget the name) that Turkish battleships are for sure MILF Belles

Remember watching a documentary that Bismarck could have lasted so much longer, yet she had her rudder jammed + the only place she was being damaged was the upper deck. The shells of the Brits kept skipping on water that they couldn't hit the lower section that they were basically sanding the upper deck into nothingness, or could have done so if Bismarck wasn't scuttled. She could have knocked out the other Brits with ease if the Swordfish didn't get a lucky hit on her, spinning in circles after.

Oh, how I love my Bismarck, more so in KanColle. She's helped me through many events also, as well as medal hunting heh. I damn well hope she's highly glorious in this game.

There's a funny story about the fairey swordfish that torpedoed her rudder that I am not going to tell here because we're far enough off topic on this thread already. I will put it as a special installation in the ship histories thread.

I have a question, I guess it's more related to the forum rather than VB.

Where did you all get those signatures? The one that say Victory Belles in the corner and say CAPTAIN [username]

Send me a PM of what you want and I'll look after work

I have no problem with futa Belles(they've got plenty of cannons already, what's another one?), but that would put the game in full 18+ territory so I highly doubt they'd put any in the game.

It's also not really necessary for characterization, so that's a bit of dead weight :P

There is at least 1 Belle I can think of older than Goeben. :)

Unless Аврора is in the game I'm hard pressed to think of one.... The kongo class which probably will be in was completed 1914-15, and the grand old lady was 1915 at least. None of the confirmed belles are older than that as far as I know. All the German confirmed belles were built in the 30s. Tenryu was built in 1917 or so... The Oldest Brit is most likely the grand old lady, velasco is probably one of the older ones in the Spanish navy, and she's not old as much as obsolete by the time she was built.

I know you can't, but I guess if Wyoming or Arkansas are in, they were finished in 1911, if I remember correctly, and I had previously forgotten about the two German dreadnoughts schleswig-Holstein, and another whose name I forget that technically served, both built originally in 1908.

edit: How could I also forget the glorious Mikasa?

And I'm assuming they are purely decorative? Or do they convey say "+10% to anti-aircraft rating" or "15% likely to take critical damage"? Akin to World of Warships' flags but permenant?

I have my suspicion but will keep mouth shut since I suspect I shouldn't know. I could just as easily be wrong too.

As someone who has been called a MILF I have a certain affection for my fellow "experienced" ladies. Something about wanting a waifu who doesn't make me feel that a cradle has been robbed somewhere. :)