Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

*late*

I like big butts and I cannot lie

Yeah, I was curious how beta-players would sign in and have their KS Belles already there (if applicable). Like let's say they have 50 backers on the Boise tier. Would BCS have to make 50 separate accounts (that include Boise and the lower tier exclusive Belles) according using their emails, which then the VB account has to be "activated" by the backers choosing a username and password, etc etc?

Anyway, I'm excited~!

Dano;

Hahaha! That was actually a semi-serious topic of discussion among the Team. :)

Well, we'll see when they give the green light- it depends on how this Release turns out.

Aye! This could be a good step forward for this game..as well as your company. It wouldn't be wise to screw this up :)

Procyon;

Clearly, you do live by the motto: "It is better to prevent than to heal." ;)

Aye! It's a good motto since first impressions are important. Of course, we at the forum will be good testers and point out the pros / cons of the game :).

I think and would love for this game to succeed since it could become the global ship girl game Kancolle and Warship Girls refuse to be :).

@Mignonette: assuming the close launch on March, i'd say a week, maximum of two. If two, then imo the first would be backers-only, with the second week being a public one.

I'd like to add a question regarding the iOS progress: how has the game been performing on older smartphones for the testing team (my current one being 4S)?

Posted this in the wrong section earlier (whoops)

Lots o belles with melee weapons, we gonna get boarded?

Will the belles with CQC weapons get a bonus for it?

Ohhh, can we capture morgana ships? (if we figure out how to do so without the whole corruption business being a factor)

Good day everyone.

To be frank I have read the first dozen or so pages of this topic but not the rest so it is possible that my questions have already been both asked and answered... in that case my apologies.

• Is Italy able to be selected as a starting fleet in Victory Belles?
  • For that matter is there a list of starting fleet in Victory Belles?
  • If a player is affiliated with Italy Fleet will Deutsch belles be mad at them?

Lastly I pledged the "$170 - PICK OUT THE BIGGEST ONE AND FIRE! (with International Shipping)" which means I will be able to select Mahan as a starting belle for American Fleet with her Rear Admiral Mahan costume...

• If a player picks the American Fleet and Mahan as starting Belle will they be able to recruit the Fräulein belles?
  • If the player chooses Deutschland instead of USN will they still be able to recruit Mahan/with her rear admiral costume?

I heavily thank in advance answers to my questions and fully understand that some of my questions may not be answerable at this time.

Everything you asked has been answered on the actual Kickstarter pages. Italy is available as a starter nation. Your ability to gain belles from other nations depends on diplomatic ties you build with those nations through missions. Therefore, if you pick America, you will have to build ties with the Germans, and vice versa. The starting fleets in victory belles for you, since you didn't get any of the 3 bonus nations, will be the US, Japan, France, Germany, Britain, Italy, and the Soviet Union.

Ah thank you very for answering.. I did actually read the kick starter page but clearly did not read well enough :huh: In my defense my glasses are broken and need to be replaced :wacko: Although there is still one question I am not sure I have an answer for, do I have to pick American Fleet as starting fleet to be able to use Mahan's read admiral costume? Or is it possible to pick say Germany, establish diplomatic ties with USA, recruit Mahan and then be able to select her rear admiral costume? (If that answer for that is in the kick starter page then I really need to replace my glasses :blink: )