Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

z-z;

Hmmm, I'm not sure I understand what you mean- every Belle does have her own voice?

He's asking how much it cost for you to have the voice actresses work for you, and if the amount paid is different depending on which language they are speaking.

Not my question: will we be seeing weapons like the English long bow, poleaxe, halberd, glave, zweihander, mace, longsword. and warscythe in the game?

I was gonna add flail but I think I've seen that one somewhere, if hilariously oversized.

AF;

I don't believe so, for the Kickstarter beta. It's possible, however, that there could be a contest- and, of course, if an open beta is needed, then anyone could join.

Hey Legate, I backed it way back when but it was a day after the initial kickstarter ended but was when you extended it a few days on Paypal.

I went in at the E TU COSA FAI? level, would I still be able to particapate in the kickstarter beta or would I be SOL?

I just thought of something I would really, really like, but chances are we will never get. I would like to hear Mahan sing the full "Battle Hymn of the Republic". I think her voice would do it great justice.

Note: this is in the Gen questions thread because, frankly, I'm not sure where else it should go. Think of it as a request to the team.

1) Do I understand the Diplomacy system right that given enough lose with your own Nation and enough gain with a other Nation you might even change the Nation you play for?

2) Will some diplomatic prices change depending how high your Diplomatic level is with a certain nation? (maybe even to the point that certain munition get free of cost?)

1) Can the relationship of the combined player captains one nation have delay or even prevent some historical fight / war while start other that didn't happened in the real history?

I personal think the combination that a captain can lose the support of his home nation with a system that adjust the world event by the captain relationship could be interesting. I.e. when 2 USA captain with High relationship to Germany are one of the reason the USA didn't join the war as early as in RL History it might change when suddenly this captains marked as traitor from the USA. (Thanks to the Morgana its a alternative reality setting anyway)