Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

12 hours ago, DrYuriMom said:

[...]

Oh, and white cheddar - Smartfood is love :-)

What exactly is "smart" aboot white cheddar over popped corn? I don't seem to get it.

12 hours ago, Wellington99 said:

Well at least in my head, PvP means that you are playing against a player. In Kancolle you take your fleet and fight against a player's fleet automatically. There's no input from the other player. You also can't choose who to fight against, there's a list of 5 that rotate every 12 hours or so that you pick from. So me and Nel couldn't fight our fleets against each other unless we were on that list.

I know this sort of system from another game. It's okay I guess since I'm not much of an PvP-player. The other player usually leaves a predetermined set of unit in an predetermined order for anyone else to fight. It's main advantage is, you can't cheat the point based system by bullying small players. The system usually pics you some players in your ranks and pretty early on you have to face equal or superior opponents.
But of course it would be fun to pick your archnemesis.

Also thanks everyone for answering my popcorn question. If you want something salty-cheesy in german cinemas: Nachos with cheese or salsa saw the gap left open by the sweet popcorn in cinemas and took it.

I've read from the KS comments that the game has built-in support for Belle damaged art. The question is do we really need it? I won't lie that I often got turned on by damaged arts from Kancolle-like games but with VB whose focus is more on story I feel like watching Belles sustain clothing damage is kinda out of place. Of course you can always have option to turn it on/off I guess. 

8 hours ago, DrYuriMom said:

Around where I live Smartfood is a marketing word for mostly vegan and/or healthy food. Or food which pretends to be so. So I really had troubles to put "white cheddar popcorn" in that category. But hey, who knew: It's a brand. Thank you for that lesson.

19 minutes ago, Legate of Mineta said:

It has the ability to add it, but there isn't damage art for launch- we just wanted to make sure we *could* do it...for reasons. :)

Since you *could* do it I'd just like to say I like damage models. Because I totally tend to lose sight of health bars in any sort of game. Any kind of damage model. One on the ships for example (instead of the Walküren).
And I also love cheescake... the real one... and obviously the double entendre..... thank you for that lesson as well @DrYuriMom

If you can find the right Vestures, I think the point is that any ship of sufficient original complement or size could be awoken.

So the next question - how would such Vestures be identified?  So much publicly unknown about vestures... :unsure:

Standard fair for popcorn is salted and butterd. However, I REALLY like caramel corn. Popcorn covered with caramel.

I'd actually like it if they did a co-operative multiplayer battle. For example, you and 1 to 3 other (are we Captains or Admirals?) que up and each take, say one or two ships, and try to take down a boss type Morgana together. I'd like that more than an arena sort of set up.

• 1 month later...

Couple questions (which probably will have been answered before (inb4 Lipstig)):

1) Is resource income dependent on starting nation and our diplomacy or is it a steady income regardless? I.e. Poland players will have lower resource income rates than US players

2) Will resource income be a fixed rate that goes up with level and what diplomatic channels you are able to open and can be supplemented with things like expeditions (like Kancolle's resource income) or will it be a lump sum available every X minutes/hours where the amount is dependent on those same things (like Armor Blitz and Z Girls)? Example 1: I leave the game running for an hour to build up my fuel which is at 1000 and I have a rate income of 35 fuel per minute. When I return, I have 3100. Example 2: Same situation except I have a flat sum income of 5000 fuel that I can collect every 2 hours.

Basically the likes of Armor Blitz and Z Girls make you collect resources instead of there being a constant stream like in the first example. You have to click on the oil rigs to get the fuel instead of every hour getting X fuel

• 4 weeks later...