Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Daily Song Thread - Post Your Day's Tunes!

Procyon

I guess today I''l go with a lyrical arrangement of the theme of a girl who died in a shipwreck and then came back and started capsizing ships until she was saved by a Buddhist.

A band I stumbled across recently (thanks to GuP AMVs actually)

Here's the AMV that got me interested into their music

Anime is Girls und Panzer

Band is a Swedish metal band called Sabaton (Most of their music is about various historical wars, pretty good stuff)

I actually just looked at the Midway video posted here and I kept thinking "aren't those corsairs? They weren't at Midway. Aren't those Japanese planes ground based? The rocket kamikaze wasn't used either?" Took me a long time to put together that wasn't Midway. ?

I actually just looked at the Midway video posted here and I kept thinking "aren't those corsairs? They weren't at Midway. Aren't those Japanese planes ground based? The rocket kamikaze wasn't used either?" Took me a long time to put together that wasn't Midway.

Yeah and those weren't Corsairs either, they were Hellcats. The video is from an animated WW 2 anthology film called "The Cockpit" based on Leiji Matsumoto's manga: Battlefield.

Yeah and those weren't Corsairs either, they were Hellcats. The video is from an animated WW 2 anthology film called "The Cockpit" based on Leiji Matsumoto's manga: Battlefield.

were they? I knew they weren't wild cats. (Wing bent and the bodies don't have the that large rounded shape). Don't know much about the hell cats sorry to say.

Song from Koei Tecmo's Bladestorm: The Hundred Years war.

Thought it was a rather fun game when I played it, and when I heard this theme I was like "Time to take back some cities!"

Apparently this song is in the GuP Movie OST:

I love it, it's so adorable.

Plus I need something cute to distract me from having to deal with waiting 2 weeks until the copyright strike from my channel is gone :/