Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Daily Song Thread - Post Your Day's Tunes!

Procyon

• 3 weeks later...

Rasmus Faber popped up in Macross Delta that it's awesome seeing him going around the anime scene. Rinne no Lagrange, Asterisk War, and now Macross Delta. Sweet!

A tiny bit NSFW because of the Valkyrie armor, but yeah. I hate these disclaimers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snr1jVg-lPw

View from 2:25 onward for Rasmus Faber's Macross Delta beauty & tease. I now want to hear [Hear The Universe] in full. It's playfully teased in this episode. The whole ep 17 was a tease. Constant teasing.

---------------

Edit: The youtube link was put into private so here's the song below:

Hear The Universe:

https://streamable.com/1kcm

So here's a series I recently discovered, chiefly filled with wasted potential (at least so far) and, somehow, a plot that is even more inane and stupid than the series it's based on. Which, for those not in the know, starts with a computer virus causing an oven (and later a vending machine, come to think of it) to spit fire...and it only went further downhill from there. Truly, the mind boggles at what combination of gameplay designers desperately trying to avoid the most obvious pitfalls, executive meddling blinded by the Pokémon method of raking in money and writers cornering themselves constantly with a plot that can't work without the silly clichés they wanted to avoid made this abomination of common sense possible.

I might end up redacting my earlier statement about Rune Factory 3 being the weirdest game I've played, at least that I could remember, because this game takes the borderline schizophrenic gameplay/story/design experience a(t least one) step further on every possible level.

Actually, every possible level minus one; the music is consistently good :).

When Megaman is involved, there hasn't been a *Good* game since legends 2.

Though 9&10 of the classic series looked buyable. Capcom has utterly crapped on the blue bomber.

Anyways, this is a song thread, so... here's a great rendition of a classic:

My album today: Utsu-P's Moksha. Love me some Hagane.

P.S.: Procyon, love the sig. So hard to find DS9 fans nowadays, but it's definitely my favorite sci-fi series

Another song why I enjoy Rasmus Faber's song, yet I guess I'm now taining it for myself by overplaying his tracks. Everything is supposed to be in moderation. It's what made 'Rinne no Lagrange' & 'Asterisk War' all the more enjoyable. That, and I now have the little teaser of [Hear the universe] from Macross Delta stuck in my mind.

Nice style.

• 3 weeks later...

>be me

>make victory belles forum account like 6 months ago

>never use it

>finally decide to log on and check out the music forum despite browsing others for a while

>sees eurobeat, sabaton, and ace combat, and a girls und panzer amv

>4 of my favorite things

This is gonna be a fun community, I can tell already.

>be me

>make victory belles forum account like 6 months ago

>never use it

>finally decide to log on and check out the music forum despite browsing others for a while

>sees eurobeat, sabaton, and ace combat, and a girls und panzer amv

>4 of my favorite things

This is gonna be a fun community, I can tell already.

Lurk Moar, join the shenanigans! Vote for the Belle interviews! Browse High quality pictures of magical boat women! Watch Canada become the most important naval power in history!

Welcome, Hyperion!

Glad to finally be contributing, been around since the kickstarter only had 20k. Figured better late then never, and I'll be more then glad to ride the voctory belles hype train out with you guys all the way to Kancolles grave XD

In honor of my getting off my ass and actually doing things though, a song is in order!