Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Hidden Belles, Part II

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PizzaRocket: That's actually Hiryuu.

Those still aren't enough similarities to make them "suspiciously close".

Well, they obviously have to differentiate for the sake of copyright. It's close enough to be suspicious to me, not close enough to be a blatant copy. I'm still sticking by my guess that it's her.

AK;

*Recorded*

So far, the mysterious Belle in the upper left is leading, with 2 votes. ;)

I have a feeling from the votes here so far that the belle who gets interviewed has a very high chance of just being the one that actually manages that second vote, haha!

actually, I'd like to swap mine to Nurnburg as well as she was the girl I backed for mostly and would love to see the full design.

Edit: backed for being from the exclusive Belles choices. We all know that Camacia Nera is my current Flagship

Edit: backed for being from the exclusive Belles choices. We all know that Camacia Nera is my current Flagship

If she's your flagship, at least you could write her name right! :P

Also, I noticed in the trailer that her voice seems strange... she sounds almost if she were drunk... :wacko:

I'll change my vote to join the above. More likely to happen than Yavuz and I've been screaming for more info on the non-European/non-Japanese Belles for weeks now. >.<

EDIT: I doubt Mahan would be able to keep her cool enough to perform the interview with a Morganna...

I can understand the Team wanting to keep quiet about things, but having names to attach to those...31(?) unreleased Belles would make stuff like this significantly less...inconvenient...

They've got to keep us on the hook for 9-10 more months. If they give us everything now, there's nothing to keep whetting our appetites between now and March 2017. I'm totally cool with them toying with us in the meantime. :-)

Archived