Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Hidden Belles, Part II

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True but if they reveal the names then most people will just vote for the most historically significant ship first. At least this way lesser know ships have just as much a chance.

YhRdfa5.jpg

Belfast>Boise>Pola>Kitakami>Nurnberg>Wicher>Canarias>Yavuz>De Ruyter.

BTW, "Top left Belle" has MB.410/411 (2 produced), much *mysterious*

As in Surcouf had those planes eh? ;P

Okay, so anyone please confirm this works, has all the relevant Belles included, and if both, put it somewhere so it can be posted on the forum? I don't like to fill my -very limited- Dropbox with stuff that can be dumped elsewhere.

EDIT: Dead link removed.

Okay, so anyone please confirm this works, has all the relevant Belles included, and if both, put it somewhere so it can be posted on the forum? I don't like to fill my -very limited- Dropbox with stuff that can be dumped elsewhere.

E1, E2, E3 and C6 have been revealed, but otherwise that seems to be all of them.

I can rehost it to my dropbox and fine tune it, if you want.

I already voted but I'd be fine if Nurnberg or De Ryuter end up in the next, or following three interviews. Nurnberg for more German pride, or even her bright red which speaks to my Canadian pride. I'm tempted in switching my vote for De Ryuter so my Dutch friend would have something to admire, or attempt to. I'd be fine with either of those two popping up. If my Dutch comrade can see something Dutch then I'll have him hooked like a fish on a fishing pole. Would love to see more Canadian Belles using Nurnberg's art style of red & white. That be sweet.

But ya, still keeping my vote because I'm wanting to know if she is indeed that lovely French submarine in the top left corner. We'll see if she is or not :)

Missed two after all, huh? Well, no matter, now people can vote without having to spend several words pointing to the right Belle. BTW, if you really want it to look Bingo card-y, I think you could shift C3 over to E3 and fill C3 with a "free space" circle. I think. I'm not a world expert on Bingo, for vague and mysterious reasons :rolleyes:.

Unless I got my flags wrong (and I've mistook the Pacific Ocean for the Atlantic before, so...yeah) C2 is Italian - if you check the kitchen sink mess on the first page where the *6 Belles are from she's actually there and has an Italian flag next to her.

Maybe I went wrong somewhere, but all the others are seemingly named or they don't look like it...

...Unless C4, with all that green, is the Italian submarine Serpente (I guess I don't have to translate that one for you guys....) :P

C4 is a Morgana.

As far as in game minigames go, I don't think bingo would fit as well as just a few simple card games would.

Probably, but creating a game like Victory Belles just to stick a basic Blackjack/Poker/something else minigame into it just seems...mundane. Realistic, sure, but mundane. Admittedly Bingo isn't exactly the high point of unique and innovative minigames, but there's more that could be done with playing cards.

Archived