Black Chicken Studios Forums

KS Update 22

von_Lipstig

Also, I wish the whole limit on how far they can travel changes once we reach 1940 & beyond because I'm still finding it silly. Same thoughts from another person in the same tweet I got in reply making note of how one of the staff at BCS was ventful (frustrated) about how voice actresses constantly negatively nit pick & critique about anything anything 'Victory Belles'. Seems like the project is struggling in certain parts, if I'm reading parts correctly, that I wish this becomes sorted soon or else it be another case of drama-central from 'Petroglyph games' type thing. It be nice seeing things going smoothly, even with frustrations at the back because I love the appeal being advertised about this game. It's an awesome game regardless, even if it has RCN in a playable state or not. The game itself is awesome.

But yeah, I'm now imaginign the Belles using a 'Mental Model' 'type 'chatroom' area where they can discuss things soul-to-soul, type thing. Basically what was shown a few times in 'Arpeggio of Bluesteel' anime with Iona, her two sisters, Kongo, among others. This game is inspired by Arpeggio so I can see it making the most sense. They all chat through there drinking tea, or even making their own scenery in their mental model state. All coming in as ghosts. Maybe something like what they also do in 'Ghost in The Shell' in various forms of TV or movie. I'd lean more towards Arpeggio.

Again, here's to hoping the distances become lax for when lore can justify Belles being able to travel further, and further, with various modules, or whatever justifies them into travelling further. Makes me even think of 'Doctor' from Star Trek Voyager with a portable hologram device.

-----------

Lastly, loving Yavuz with her clothing style. Naturally appealing & overly elegant in simplicity. That nice red & white (red, blue & white for the American comrades) that I'm loving the tint of the colours. The nice style, and even the German-Russian influenced outfit. It roughly becomes similar with how it's basically "Europe" :P . Yavuz, I want you. I really do, mostly for your trickster personality. Give me more of that. :ph34r:

Pretty sure the limit on how far the Belles can go will change over time. Legate has said it will -start- at 10 yards (9 meters or so). As for complaints about the voice actresses, that's the first I've heard of it. Care to share a link or pictures of this conversation? I prefer to have factual backups before accepting things as truth.

The only thing I found that might be related is Marissa Lenti (@Lentisoup on twitter) was complaining about the un-professionalism of some of the voice actresses.

https://twitter.com/LentiSoup/status/754953216672931840

https://twitter.com/LentiSoup/status/750739725665837056

Take these with a grain of salt because it might not be related to VB.

The only thing I found that might be related is Marissa Lenti (@Lentisoup on twitter) was complaining about the un-professionalism of some of the voice actresses.

https://twitter.com/LentiSoup/status/754953216672931840

https://twitter.com/LentiSoup/status/750739725665837056

Take these with a grain of salt because it might not be related to VB.

Yeah, this. Well, whatever it is, I'm wishing the best for Victory Belles. If it's not part of VB then all the better because that would just be a horrid aura surrounding the game.

But hey, I still want Yavuz so that's something to look forward to later...That is if I can keep hold onto these feelings until then. And yeah, aware anything can change so I'm just being hopeful. That niche meme of yours being "1939 first!", so I'll wait for the game first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

We've gotten a lot more insight into Goeben over the past nearly two years.  She speaks of the Christian heritage of Asia Minor in the Christmas Star events but appears from the Old Dame's Club events to abstain from alcohol like a Muslim.  For a German to abstain from social alcohol with friends and instead drink ayran seems a serious decision.  I wonder if her history has simply made her pragmatic, or is she something like the Janissaries of antiquity and has she converted?

8 hours ago, DrYuriMom said:

We've gotten a lot more insight into Goeben over the past nearly two years.  She speaks of the Christian heritage of Asia Minor in the Christmas Star events but appears from the Old Dame's Club events to abstain from alcohol like a Muslim.  For a German to abstain from social alcohol with friends and instead drink aryan seems a serious decision.  I wonder if her history has simply made her pragmatic, or is she something like the Janissaries of antiquity and has she converted?

Since converts tend to be more strict with religious rules, I consider it a possibility. But would advise to cross check the christmas update with her for clues on that.

Archived