Black Chicken Studios Forums

A fan artist appears

RockyArby

That's tempting, but I don't think my art skill is anywhere close to Salmon's, much less can I try to match his style.

Maybe in the future though, if the offer is still there!

ETA: My more polished work is on my pixiv. The stuff I have posted here were just doodles.

That's tempting, but I don't think my art skill is anywhere close to Salmon's, much less can I try to match his style.

Maybe in the future though, if the offer is still there!

ETA: My more polished work is on my pixiv. The stuff I have posted here were just doodles.

I'm no good either hahahaha

Watermelon are green

HW7yo63.jpg

Hehehehe practice practice practice!

She looks great though you need practice on your hands I feel that is your biggest weakness currently. Sorry if I sound harsh. Though my favorite part is the eyes love your shading with them.

A noble Prussian in a maid outfit... my instincts are telling me this is improper. Then again I made the exception for Spee.

I think the only proper Prussian attire is their military uniform and a maid uniform.

Finally drew some doodles that safe enough to not be put under a spoiler! These refer to Stewart's interview with the cheerleader stuff:

VGw5EHZ.png

Not a 1930's cheerleader outfit, but the point still gets across. Poor Mahan!

eIJnR68.png

Stewart with USS Ranger from WarshipGirls. I might go back and finish this later on, as I have other drawings that need to be finished first. :)