Black Chicken Studios Forums

A fan artist appears

RockyArby

2 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

That chibi!

Ninja;

There many oohs and aahs, and a few pulled up the stories. I would say it was received with great interest, and lots of comments on the designs. :)

In particular, what the Vestures would be for these Belles...

Certainly for Manchester a cap badge of the Duke of Wellington’s Regiment, due to it being the unit her captain from my story was originally from. It would be a nice reference. I would need to think about it a bit more were I to come up with what other Vestures she would have. How many do Belles typically have, or is that not information we’re privy to?

2 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

That chibi!

Ninja;

There many oohs and aahs, and a few pulled up the stories. I would say it was received with great interest, and lots of comments on the designs. :)

In particular, what the Vestures would be for these Belles...

Hah.  I bet they’ll be rather disappointed in the story.  I have the last 3 chapters about 80% done in a word document somewhere, but I can’t get around to actually finishing them.  Better yet

I left the most recently published chapter on the ever-infuriating “gunshot fade to black” ending

As for her Vestures, I actually have a few in mind...

I’m not the type to really hold back.  If the team wants to know more, they’re free to ask, either on the forum or in messages.  I’m also on twitter, not that I use it often.

Same here. I’m free to be messaged by the team if they wanna ask anything. My next chapter is slowly chugging along, but right now the plan is no later than September 1 (my birthday and date Poland got invaded and when the Second World War started) release. 

6 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Ninja;

As with all things fan-created, I would suggest that the more detail, the better. :)

Trust me, I’ve got plenty of detail.  I’ve hidden a good chunk of it in what I’ve written of the story, but I’ve had very few people notice it as far as I’m aware.  Granted, having only 3 comments on the story means I have no idea what people have found.

As far as the team goes though, I do like to keep the Easter eggs in my story as Easter eggs, so any deeper details they’d like will have to be asked about.  It’s very unlikely that I’ll take the initiative to post them on the forum for all to see.

OOo, I'm honored that team liked the pic. :3

Like the dudes before me, I can plug my twitter/pixiv under the spoiler since it sometimes has unsavory R18 stuff on it popping up:

^^^ Links up there ^^^

• 2 weeks later...

Leningrad: How do you hide these under your uniform?

Mahan: Can you please not?

Leningrad: Not what?

Mahan: You’re getting closer to me.

Leningrad: I just need to find out if they’re fake or not.

Mahan: What!? What do you mean by fa-

Leningrad: Luckily I can feel the difference.

Mahan: ...oh you better not- eep!

Leningrad: Hmm. Interesting.

Mahan: Interesting, yes, can you let go of me now?

Leningrad: Oh come now Mahan. I’m good but not that good. I need to throughly test them.

Mahan: Can you not?

Leningrad: Oh, there’s Kongou. Let’s ask her opinion shall we?

Mahan: I’m going to kill you.

Leningrad: All the reason for me not to let go. Oh Kongou!

Kongou: What...are you doing?

Mahan: Can you tell Leningrad to please stop and let go of me-eep!

Leningrad: I’m trying to tell if it’s just the bikini giving her this bust or if she’s had it all this time and if it is fake or not.

Mahan: I can tell you that it is very much real, now can you let me go-ooo!

Leningrad: Heh heh. It’s like a squeaky toy. 

Kongou: *sigh*

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, David J said:

Spoilered due to lewdness

Belfast needs more love, so it's great to see someone do her up. I just wonder what her reaction would be upon finding such a picture :P

• 2 weeks later...