Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 21: Vote by Sunday, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whereas I'm working on writing a belle I know you won't have in the game, at least not yet. Maybe I'm spectacular enough that you'll have to put it in later because you love the character so much. Who knows...

Whereas I predicted correctly and lost the drive to write a Belle who's not on the board, but has a good reason to be in game. I'm excited about the story, but too unmotivated by the idea that she could be in the game and I could be writing her wrong to actually finish the first chapter...

wait a Morgana was actually in the pool? @_@ i didnt know i wonder how the interview would be like?

would we get a different interviewer other than Mahan or would Mahan herself have to capture one to be interviewed?

Since I will be off line for most of the weekend, I would like to reiterate a request I'd like to make of everyone.

Earlier in this thread a user named SandmanOneFour let it be known that he's shipping off to Fort Jackson for Army basic on November 7th. His waifu is Nevada and he was hoping maybe we captains might get her interviewed before he fell into a hole for three months. Despite his regrettable choice in services (Go Navy, beat Army! :P ) I feel strongly that we should fulfill this user's wish by voting Nevada this weekend. We've got the next three months to geek out on new Belles. I urge...nay, I beg...everyone to please vote Nevada this weekend.

Note that this last week Nevada was D1. She's the black and white Belle pic.

Since I will be off line for most of the weekend, I would like to reiterate a request I'd like to make of everyone.

Earlier in this thread a user named SandmanOneFour let it be known that he's shipping off to Fort Jackson for Army basic on November 7th. His waifu is Nevada and he was hoping maybe we captains might get her interviewed before he fell into a hole for three months. Despite his regrettable choice in services (Go Navy, beat Army! :P ) I feel strongly that we should fulfill this user's wish by voting Nevada this weekend. We've got the next three months to geek out on new Belles. I urge...nay, I beg...everyone to please vote Nevada this weekend.

Note that this last week Nevada was D1. It's the black and white Belle pic.

sure im game with it

I'm still going to keep voting for Hood. However, if Nevada needs that extra vote to win, I will swap my vote to her, even if it costs Hood the vote

I'll also vote for Nevada this week if it helps a fellow Captain : )

Archived