B4(Bearn) 1v

B5(Saguenay) 2v

C2(D'Aosta) 1v

C4(Киров) 1v

C5(Z 18) 2v

D1(Nevada) 21v

D4(New Orleans) 1v

E1(Algerie) 2v

There is a Belle connected to Australia on that board... (q)

*no popcorn*

Recorded!

...popcorn empty. :)

When life hands you an avalanche, make snow-cones! :lol:

Miss DDS is indeed a Morgana. Of course nominally that means she's not open for votes.

Nothing stopping you, though :).

Just so you guys know, I'm fairly confidant that if a Morgana wins a vote despite the handicap of being not officially on the ballots, the team will assuredly take notice and arrange *something* quite unexpected. I Hereby announce the formation of the Dark Days of September (DDoS) voting bloc next week. Together, we will get a Morgana the recognition she deserves!

Just so you guys know, I'm fairly confidant that if a Morgana wins a vote despite the handicap of being not officially on the ballots, the team will assuredly take notice and arrange *something* quite unexpected. I Hereby announce the formation of the Dark Days of September (DDoS) voting bloc next week. Together, we will get a Morgana the recognition she deserves!

lol that sounds fun im in!

but for now Nevada is winning by a large margin

My suspicion is that the staff will not bump Nevada for Bulldog even if she's ready. I think the likelihood of Bulldog being ready by next week is pretty high. InB4 we vote for a Morgana and they post Bulldog instead with no mention of the Morgana vote as they open voting the following week... :P

That said, I'll join in the fun. Morgana for Pres...er...interview in November! To steal a phrase usually used for something else from the deep depths, why vote for the lesser evil???

That is correct: we believe Bulldog will actually be done in this week, but we won't bump the winner this week. :)

That's great, so when Miss DDoS wins next week, you'll have an extra week to hem and haw over her victory! ;)