Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 23: Vote by Sunday, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't want the morganas taking up Belle votes. Also it would be extremely out of character if a Morgana was to talk and give information to people. What do you expect them to tell you about them? I just think it would be better to learn about them as we play the game. Cryptic stuff such as the interlude would be fine though. But something like that just shouldn't take up a belle vote.

Now if this vote could show them that people are interested in the morganas and they started making more morgana interludes, that would be great! Mayyybe even a little bit about their armament or something. But nothing that gives too much information because once again, they clearly aren't interested in communicating. And a lot of the mystery should be kept until the story progresses in the game.

Well, It isn't going to literally be next time as I have to work off a favor or two because I asked for support in this voting endeavor. That being said, I think the team will get the message. We'll have to wait and see if another Morgana Vote can/should be organized. It won't be soon, though.

It would be nice if they at least said something about it. If they decided to do random Morgana interludes occasionally would that be good enough to not try and derail belle votes? In the end what they want to do with the morganas is the developers choice. And so far from everything else we've seen, it appears they want to keep morganas mysterious. If we got anything, I would assume it would just be more short things like with corruption(?). or as other people mentioned in the discord maybe after action reports about sightings or something.

All said and done, a little more insight such as the interludes is all I'm really looking for. I just don't want to sail into the middle of a war without knowing what I'm about to expose my sorry backside to. It would be good to know if a bad guy has ridiculous amounts of cannon, aircraft launch capability, or if they might not attack if we don't fire first.

I never honestly expected interviews, just a little more than the nothing we have.

Minor addition: I'm also really intrigued by seeing the way these daemons of the sea think. Corruption's mind was beautiful and grand to me, and a major draw to keep up with the development in hopes of more. I know that every morgana class is drastically different; (there's no way terror thinks in the same way as corruption or treason, assuming they all follow their names as traits.) and I've realized after some time without another interlude that we're not gonna get another look at those gorgeously insane minds unless we fight for it.

Fifrein, are you secretly a poet? The last paragraph was very poetic. : D

Edit: Congrats to Hood btw.

Haha, no I'm not. Thanks anyway! I feel that if I actually applied myself I could write a very good story, but I've never been able to find the proper amount of effort.

Damn hood barely just was nominated for next week i think in my opinion this was the closest week of voting yet! I was getting a bit panicky of whoever got nominated this week WAY TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT

Haha, no I'm not. Thanks anyway! I feel that if I actually applied myself I could write a very good story, but I've never been able to find the proper amount of effort.

I think everyone can create something amazing when they have enough time : ) Maybe when all my exams are over I start writing my first fanfic. I already have some ideas.

I think everyone can create something amazing when they have enough time : ) Maybe when all my exams are over I start writing my first fanfic. I already have some ideas.

Perhaps I should get around to writing mine. A new idea popped into my head this morning, and I'm getting annoyed of just saying I'm never gonna do it.

Archived