Black Chicken Studios Forums

KS Update 40

von_Lipstig

So it looks like there was a tie in the vote after all. :P

Between Mississippi, Hood and Avarice I'm beginning to wonder if a parasol is shorthand for holier than thou. <_<

As someone with no skin in the game between the Kriegsmarine and the Royal Navy, Hood is okay, but her pride really rubs me the wrong way. Makes me want to meet Nelson just to get her take on little Miss Lady-Hood-will-suffice. :rolleyes:

So it looks like there was a tie in the vote after all. :P

Between Mississippi, Hood and Avarice I'm beginning to wonder if a parasol is shorthand for holier than thou. <_<

As someone with no skin in the game between the Kriegsmarine and the Royal Navy, Hood is okay, but her pride really rubs me the wrong way. Makes me want to meet Nelson just to get her take on little Miss Lady-Hood-will-suffice. :rolleyes:

Stepping back out of 'character' so to speak for a moment I have to agree. Hood is ok if not rather arrogant. Arrogance does lead to one's downfall. I think it will be interesting to see how her character develops over the storyline (will have to hear it on my main non-streaming account. As my streaming account will be most KGM). Regardless, good work on the interview and I am glad that my thoughts on how this was going to play out was pretty close to on point.

Stepping back out of 'character' so to speak for a moment I have to agree. Hood is ok if not rather arrogant. Arrogance does lead to one's downfall. I think it will be interesting to see how her character develops over the storyline (will have to hear it on my main non-streaming account. As my streaming account will be most KGM). Regardless, good work on the interview and I am glad that my thoughts on how this was going to play out was pretty close to on point.

Not much of a spoiler, but the Hood was the flagship of the British fleet...and she went boom when she fought against the darling of the Kriegsmarine - Bismarck. While the historical Royal Navy was arrogant, Hood is arrogant in Victory Belles. Hopefully history doesn't repeat itself...

Man these interviews with the belles keep getting better and better I love Hood she has that IDGAF attitude plus she is really confident she's a kind of Belle that she would serve & protect everyone else at all costs she just made my top 5 favorite belles

Archived