Black Chicken Studios Forums

Update 42 - New Orleans

Nel Celestine

Excellent! I'm pretty pleased with myself for being able to keep up with most of the nick-names NO through out for other members of the USN.

Now, who was New Orleans drinking with and what was that she tried to tell her to say? "Nii...niitaka"? I don't think it was Kumano, though she got a shout-out when the Washington Naval treaty came up. Though maybe if it was showing approval for the "honorable vote" for Nevada a few weeks back.

We already know Hiryu, so a cameo from the rest of Kido Butai may be interesting. Relative to this interview however, she's 'k. Good armament, acceptable (but not good by a longshot) armor, and good speed and range. However, she needs a bit of discipline, and for god's sake, modesty....

We already know Hiryu, so a cameo from the rest of Kido Butai may be interesting. Relative to this interview however, she's 'k. Good armament, acceptable (but not good by a longshot) armor, and good speed and range. However, she needs a bit of discipline, and for god's sake, modesty....

Modesty and Discipline are Buzzkills. Give me fun and wild any day.

>The towels are the attire.

>Excellent timing as usual, folks… rum and cognac goes over there… liqueurs to the left… is that the last of them? Food made it to the galley, right? I don't think her cooks are up to what I have in mind, Capt'n.

>The bubbly and vodka got put on ice? Then grab your instruments and warm up… I’ll see you on deck later.

>Sorry if you find me too irresponsible, Capt’n, but a little pre-planning goes a long way… I’ll break these out for the after-interview celebration.

>I also cleared it with her first...she's used to parties, although this particular style may be new to her.

Enforcing Party line? with light stuff only?

>A funny thing happened on the way down the skids.

when plain SNAFU is not enough...

>Swayback Maru told you about the Washington Naval Treaty, right, Capt’n? Each country

really?

>It certainly was. I was even open for public viewing, and thousands came to take a peek…

"C'mon, cap'n , it's not like entire cities haven't seen it before" -_-

> She was struck from the United States Navy on 1 March 1959 and sold for scrap on 22 September 1947.

?

Now I really want to know with what she was christened with :/

So would I. :D

> She was struck from the United States Navy on 1 March 1959 and sold for scrap on 22 September 1947.

?

Maybe they forgot to strike her bow along with the rest of her? ;)

It's no secret that a Death date is not a good day for a Belle to sally forth.

What about a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad day? :P