Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 17 Bugs

Schwarzbart

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the issue is that they hit 0 vitality, got reprimanded for some RE thing/skipping classes/breaking dress code on the same day they presumably spend recovering in the infirmary, and the detention got assigned to the same day they spend resting so they immediately got in trouble for skipping detention. It's the same bug that got me once - twelve or so instances of skipping detention on the same day I got caught trespassing, I think?

@Rhialto Please no bug report that according to the wikia xy is missing because the problem is then in 99% the cases that the entry in the wikia is not correct or complete and BCS have no responsibility for the wikia!

Old Campsite is in the Imperial Reserve

Gorithnak's Personal Workstation is in Academagia

Edit: So if you think this is missing in the wikia its your responsibility to add this info.

Edit 2: Ohh Grand Forge Personal Station have no Region listed in the game .... maybe that is intentional that player can't find it @Legate of Mineta

Under Windows 10 after I had the old DLC 16 version running starting the Steam version still have a major hiccup when starting for the first time that even the automatic restart not fix. Only closing the game (via the Windows exception that show up or normal) and then start it again work to get it running normal.

[Academagia 2.14.0.0] - [2017-10-23T11:53:29.0695576+02:00] - [Info] - MediaSystem is shutdowning....
[Academagia 2.14.0.0] - [2017-10-23T11:53:29.0705603+02:00] - [Info] - MediaSystem shutdowned.
[Academagia 3.0.12.0] - [2017-10-23T11:53:32.3544551+02:00] - [Info] - System Error. Restarting application C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Academagia The Making of Mages\Academagia.exe with clear cache
[Academagia 3.0.12.0] - [2017-10-23T11:53:32.3765134+02:00] - [Error] - System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Die Zahl muss entweder nicht negativ und kleiner oder gleich dem Int32.MaxValue oder -1 sein.
Parametername: millisecondsTimeout
   bei System.Threading.Thread.SleepInternal(Int32 millisecondsTimeout)
   bei System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(Int32 millisecondsTimeout)
   bei NVorbis.OpenTKSupport.OggStreamer.EnsureBuffersFilled()
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

I hope this help (Sadly with some fast try I couldn't reproduce it today again)

I'm in the final month on my newest character now, and am firing off all my Favour to get +1 increases to subskills. 

However, it seems this mechanic is bugged (possibly only when you have already maxed the skill, as I have). For instance, "Professor Valenta increased Properties of Arithmetic Skill Level Maximum by 1" it says. Now, if I select it, it's still at 10, and saying 'Skill level at maximum'. If I however hover the mousepointer over its name, it says "Skill Maximum: 11. Skill Level at Maximum" 

So, thinking it was messed up, but that I could maybe get it working, I trained Properties of Arithmetic at the Sphinx, and it told me "You increased Your Properties of Arithmetic Skill Step by 1.". I didn't though, nothing changed in the skill list. Also, Identities of Arithmetic wasn't affected as it should be if Properties of Arithmetic was 11 either. 

So... Messy bug or me missing something?:)

Edit: Seems it works if the skill is not yet maxed - I got a +1 to History of Magic when it was at 9. I trained it to 10, and could then also train it to 11. Now it says skill maximum 11 on the tooltip, but 'Needed for next level: 0 of 1" in the right window when selected. And it can't be trained further. So, this indeed seems to be a bug, but it can be worked around if getting those increases before your skill is at its usual maximum it would seem. 

11 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

S;

Thanks- I'll see if anything can be gleaned from that.

Darkhawk;

It's a known bug in the reporting, unfortunately. :(

It's unlikely to be corrected in Y1.

Ok, thanks for checking it out :) 

Will Y1 be in incorporated in the Y2 game, with a new engine btw? So that bugs like this might get fixed indirectly with a new engine and the game grows to encompass 5 years in one bundle?

I have located a game-crashing bug. When the player character unlocks the Declare Vendetta (Action), it is possible to use the action with no target (such as when no student is at a low enough relationship). This crashes the game and disengages DLC 17 until it is re-selected in the character creation screen when I restart the game.

@Legate of Mineta: Would you like me to upload the save game, in order to spare you from having to generate a character with the Declare Vendetta (Action) and no valid target for it?

Typos:

Random Event Performance 5:

You concentrate on the spell to remove the sticky substance, you’re pretty confident that you have it right

should be

You concentrate on the spell to remove the sticky substance, pretty confident that you have it right

"Miranda Allis Diary Entry, Joana Lio y Rossollo II"

I didn’t expect her to just give in, but she did, and had surprised me later on when she offered he hand in friendship

should be

I didn’t expect her to just give in, but she did, and surprised me later on when she offered her hand in friendship

The Observations of Jenri [this piece of lore cannot decide whether the name is Jenri or Jerri]

The Duel against StudentFullName will begin in 1 days [in my game, The Duel against Vettor Conta will begin in 1 days]

should be

The Duel against StudentFullName will begin in 1 day [in my game, The Duel against Vettor Conta will begin in 1 day]

The Duel against StudentFullName will be a SaluteStandard; Initiative; NoProhibitions; Wound Combat Type [in my game, The Duel against Vettor Conta will be a SaluteStandard; Initiative; NoProhibitions; Wound Combat Type]

should be

The Duel against StudentFullName will be a Salute Standard, Initiative, No Prohibitions, Wound Combat Duel [in my game, The Duel against Vettor Conta will be a Salute Standard, Initiative, No Prohibitions, Wound Combat Duel]

Your Familiar have x actions remaining

should be

Your Familiar has x actions remaining

GuildQuest!

Eugenio was visibly uncomfortable reading that letter, but until youdo some research you won’t have much to go on.

should be

Eugenio is visibly uncomfortable reading that letter, but until you do some research you won’t have much to go on.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived