Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 52: Vote by Sunday, 7/9, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

1 hour ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

I will continue support for Galicia. 
@Panay's Ghost and @Dmnt:

Los capitanes unidos, jamás será vencido.

I must add, it seems Lubu343 has been voting her as well these past weeks.

Also, since "capitanes" is plural, it should be "jamás serán vencidos"

As a final note, I'm optimistic we might get more support after Salmon's interview. As she was the last on the board with a proper "official picture"(other than the Morgana), that's a thing that always draws more votes in; people are more likely to trust what they can see, after all. With her off the board, all the others will be on a more equal footing. (completely disregarding the fact that some are referred to as "unconfirmed")

Galicia has an official picture?  That's news to me. 

Koln is the only one left with an official picture that I knew of, however clandestinely we came across it. :ph34r:

What I'm saying is that Salmon is the last with an official picture, so after she is interviewed no one will have one.

Huh? You say Köln also has one? Where is it?

1 hour ago, Dmnt said:

Also, since "capitanes" is plural, it should be "jamás serán vencidos"

Changed it.

And I will add whoever votes for Galicia, formerly known as Libertad, this week to the post. ;)

1 hour ago, Dmnt said:

What I'm saying is that Salmon is the last with an official picture, so after she is interviewed no one will have one.

Huh? You say Köln also has one? Where is it?

Be sure to tip the ninjas... :D

Legate's exact words were:

On 3/24/2017 at 9:20 PM, Legate of Mineta said:

I will record that, although the Team has said no more Morganas. :)

But you never know...

And so long as the caveat is there, the door is still ajar enough for we, the Captain's Association to give a Morgana the vote one of these weeks and see what the Team does.

My suspicion is that they would laugh mightily, then take it as permission to introduce whomever they wanted that week.

...Think of it as the same way they break ties, only the CA wouldn't know who the Morgana was tied with until the interview.

They could also introduce the Morgana.

The only way to know for sure what they will do is to vote for one and see what happens.  Would Mahan interview the runner up of the vote?  A Belle totally off our radar?  The Morgana?  The World Wonders.:P

1 hour ago, Panay's Ghost said:

The only way to know for sure what they will do is to vote for one and see what happens.  Would Mahan interview the runner up of the vote?  A Belle totally off our radar?  The Morgana?  The World Wonders.:P

Well Mahan desperately tries to lecture us on naval tactics, strategies and analytic naval history..... just saying.

Archived