Black Chicken Studios Forums

Seasonal Belles Commission

David J

For all of next year I will commission one fanart for each season. Spring will be Bunny Belles, Summer Bikini Belles, Fall Halloween Belles, and Winter Christmas Belles. Two Belles for the  other commissions and none can be repeats @Dmnt and @Lolwut can get first pick due to helping me find artists. To get a Belle pick you will need at least 5 votes for said Belle do keep in mind Dmnt and Lolwut will take first priority in any one of the (excluding Winter which are already picked) seasons. Once they used their first pick they cannot use it anymore, they can give up their first pick powers is they choose to. Everybody can pick two belles per season those count as votes. 

Edit: I've change my mind and decided to free up next year Christmas Belles, so you guys can pick next years Christmas Belles. Velasco and Chiyoda still off limits though.

@DrYuriMom Wants to commission a Mardi Gras fanart it will have New Orleans and another Belle that we will vote in.

Each commission will be during the season its stated in.

Mardi Gras Belles (New Orleans) (Free to vote for x2)

Bunny Belles will be commissioned around Easter (free to vote for x2) 

Bikini Belles around June  (Bearn) (Diether)

Halloween Belles around Halloween  ( Free to vote for x2)

Christmas Belles around Christmas  ( Free to vote for x2)

Off limit Belles are listed below

New Orleans

Nerpa

Graf Spee

Mahan (plan to do a special commission with her and allow for other Belles to get a chance)

Nautilus 

Chiyoda (plan to do a special commission with her)

Velasco (plan to do a special commission with her)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Velasco is off limits, no one will hold my bet about dmnt choosing Canarias for one of the occasions I guess? 

Now to something actually contributing:

Nenohi and De Ruyter for Easter. (Spring is best in the Netherlands. ^^)
Espero and La Motte-Picquet for Bikini
Voykov and Camicia Nera for Halloween
Leningrad and Pola for Christmas

6 minutes ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

If Velasco is off limits, no one will hold my bet about dmnt choosing Canarias for one of the occasions I guess? 

Now to something actually contributing:

Nenohi and De Ruyter for Easter. (Spring is best in the Netherlands. ^^)
Espero and La Motte-Picquet for Bikini
Voykov and Camicia Nera for Halloween
Leningrad and Pola for Christmas

Velasco and Chiyoda are off limits due to being next years Christmas Belles and you need 5 ppl to agree on which Belle for on the other seasons. So if enough ppl vote agree with you, we will get any of the Belles you selected. I will then come around and message you about what details you want for the Belles to give to the artist.

@RockyArby If 5 ppl agree and if you will remember in the Summer I will do so, or if you give me the details immediately after the 5 ppl agreement. 

5 minutes ago, David J said:

Velasco and Chiyoda are off limits due to being next years Christmas Belles and you need 5 ppl to agree on which Belle for on the other seasons.

Yeah I read you. It's 2 Belles per season, and those are my votes or suggestions. Or where did you have in mind I should find support for my ideas if not in this thread?

Now since I mentioned Hood nowhere all of my suggestions still need 5 votes and I can persuade or be persuaded. 

Or did I misread you?

3 minutes ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

Yeah I read you. It's 2 Belles per season, and those are my votes or suggestions. Or where did you have in mind I should find support for my ideas if not in this thread?

Now since I mentioned Hood nowhere all of my suggestions still need 5 votes and I can persuade or be persuaded. 

Or did I misread you?

I am fine with the other seasons its that the winter Belles are already chosen, the other seasons you are free to choose whichever Belle. Hood's is Rocky's choice for Bikini Belle I was trying to reply to him also. 

Since Graf Spee is not allowed to be voted for, I have decided to boycott this.  It is an unjust and simply outrageous poll designed to oppress those of quality taste and desire.

In all seriousness though, I think Lexington and Nenohi would make an excellent bunny pair.  (Or Nenohi and Maass.  I mainly want bunny Nenohi)
I don't really care who the other is, but I think the very strict and uptight Diether von Roeder would look great in a bikini.

And finally, I would like Wicher as a witch for Halloween (It just has to happen) and I can't decide who to put with her, but I was thinking Rawalpindi could have some great costumes.

7 hours ago, Lolwut said:

Diether for Halloween  hehehehehehehehehe

A MAN OF CLASS I SEE!

Oh yes.png

(Of course this means she doesn't get a bikini, but I think I can live with that if this is the alternative.)

2 hours ago, Ninjapacman said:

A MAN OF CLASS I SEE!

Oh yes.png

(Of course this means she doesn't get a bikini, but I think I can live with that if this is the alternative.)

I want to see Hood in bikini so 

Bikini Belles

3  Hood

1  Kirov 

Espero

1 La Motte-Picquet

Bunny Belles

2 Nenohi  

1 De Ruyter

1 Lexington

Halloween Belles

1 New Orleans