Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 17 CP Update Bugs

Metis

I've selected both mods and had several crashes when loading a save, once it even said it was corrupted or maybe something about not being able to load it, but persistently trying to load the game resulted in it working. Are you supposed to select only one mod when starting a game? It doesn't say so anywhere in a guide and I wasn't sure which one was the latest one.

On 20/07/2018 at 4:18 PM, Legate of Mineta said:

LH;

You can use any number of mods, but if you use more than one official mods, there are a lot of overwritten changes, which can lead to problems. Usually it’s related to memory and save size.

So that's responsible for those massive saves? And with only one mod you should get more normal sizes, like 1MB for each save and not 50 or so?

My DLC 16 saves are at around 90MB.

As academagia has gone on, the saves have become bigger because there are more tables and more information to keep track of. It kind of makes me wonder what Y2 through Y5 saves will look like, sizewise.

Before DLC 17 Academagia didn't compress the save files and the save did got bigger with each DLC because we got new adventures, skills, locations, ability and so on. Nearly everything outside of adventures and events need to be stored for 88 students! (Unlike other games in Academagia the NPC student are actual full simulated and so the progress of each of them need to be stored)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived