Jump to content
Black Chicken Studios Forums

Is there a way to see the spells, skills etc of another student?


Von-Wulfen
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yes.  You have to be Informed of the student.  Befriending them (getting them in you Clique) informs you of them and there are a few abilities/actions/spells (Elegant Service, Hostile Interrogation, Research Family Lines, Investigate to name a few) which also can inform you of a student.  I like using the Page background for Elegant Service personally but YMMV.  To look at their relations with other students you can just use the Gossip action to have a look at where their relations stand with others before deciding to pull them into your clique.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Grue said:

Yes.  You have to be Informed of the student.  Befriending them (getting them in you Clique) informs you of them and there are a few abilities/actions/spells (Elegant Service, Hostile Interrogation, Research Family Lines, Investigate to name a few) which also can inform you of a student.  I like using the Page background for Elegant Service personally but YMMV.  To look at their relations with other students you can just use the Gossip action to have a look at where their relations stand with others before deciding to pull them into your clique.

 

Many thanks :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Von-Wulfen said:

Is it advisable to form your Clique from students of your own college?

It's more stable, and who knows how the cliques will work in Y2, but I'd imagine purely one college cliques would have less trouble.

That said, cross-college clique are certainly possible. I'd avoid rival college cliques.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Marcus said:

It's more stable, and who knows how the cliques will work in Y2, but I'd imagine purely one college cliques would have less trouble.

That said, cross-college clique are certainly possible. I'd avoid rival college cliques.

Many thanks, Ill stick with the students from my college :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pretty sure the Legate already confirmed, if in vague terms, that Cliques in Y2 won't be as simple as they are in Y1 and that making cross-college (or, even worse, rival college) Clique members will have some sort of downside to them that same college Clique members won't have. Something to do with difficulty of keeping the Clique intact, I believe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Metis said:

Pretty sure the Legate already confirmed, if in vague terms, that Cliques in Y2 won't be as simple as they are in Y1 and that making cross-college (or, even worse, rival college) Clique members will have some sort of downside to them that same college Clique members won't have. Something to do with difficulty of keeping the Clique intact, I believe.

Do you think Year 2 is definitely on the cards? I have seen so many discussions saying it is very unlikely, this gives me hope :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...