Black Chicken Studios Forums

Is there a way to see the spells, skills etc of another student?

Von-Wulfen

Yes.  You have to be Informed of the student.  Befriending them (getting them in you Clique) informs you of them and there are a few abilities/actions/spells (Elegant Service, Hostile Interrogation, Research Family Lines, Investigate to name a few) which also can inform you of a student.  I like using the Page background for Elegant Service personally but YMMV.  To look at their relations with other students you can just use the Gossip action to have a look at where their relations stand with others before deciding to pull them into your clique.

16 hours ago, Grue said:

Yes.  You have to be Informed of the student.  Befriending them (getting them in you Clique) informs you of them and there are a few abilities/actions/spells (Elegant Service, Hostile Interrogation, Research Family Lines, Investigate to name a few) which also can inform you of a student.  I like using the Page background for Elegant Service personally but YMMV.  To look at their relations with other students you can just use the Gossip action to have a look at where their relations stand with others before deciding to pull them into your clique.

Many thanks :) 

14 minutes ago, Von-Wulfen said:

Is it advisable to form your Clique from students of your own college?

It's more stable, and who knows how the cliques will work in Y2, but I'd imagine purely one college cliques would have less trouble.

That said, cross-college clique are certainly possible. I'd avoid rival college cliques.

24 minutes ago, Marcus said:

It's more stable, and who knows how the cliques will work in Y2, but I'd imagine purely one college cliques would have less trouble.

That said, cross-college clique are certainly possible. I'd avoid rival college cliques.

Many thanks, Ill stick with the students from my college :)

Pretty sure the Legate already confirmed, if in vague terms, that Cliques in Y2 won't be as simple as they are in Y1 and that making cross-college (or, even worse, rival college) Clique members will have some sort of downside to them that same college Clique members won't have. Something to do with difficulty of keeping the Clique intact, I believe.

16 hours ago, Metis said:

Pretty sure the Legate already confirmed, if in vague terms, that Cliques in Y2 won't be as simple as they are in Y1 and that making cross-college (or, even worse, rival college) Clique members will have some sort of downside to them that same college Clique members won't have. Something to do with difficulty of keeping the Clique intact, I believe.

Do you think Year 2 is definitely on the cards? I have seen so many discussions saying it is very unlikely, this gives me hope :)

Archived