Black Chicken Studios Forums

How goes the Progress for Y2?

Rhialto

• 2 weeks later...

Is there some kind of rivalry planed between Katja Quinnecht and the player if they are both continue taking music and the player also focus on the violin? 

Are there many classes planed that require 2 or more skills at a certain level that they could be taken?

Have you already planed how you will handle classes in Y2 when in imported games not enough student have the skills to join them?

On the other scale end is it planed that a class can also only have 1 student or will a class not available when there not enough student who could & would take it?

(I personal would allow with just 1 student and explain that there some students from other years to keep the choices up)

Its probably more like if they direct continue in Y2 with the core skill of the college or if they let the student study some side subject to make the core skill easier understandable.

The Legate mentioned some time ago that we will have more options what we can do in each class day in Y2. So even if our core class for Vernin is I.e. Alchemy we probably unlock higher Enchant SS trough this class and then can switch what we do on the class day to increase this Enchant SS.  At last I suspect that one of the path the team is / was considering.

2 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

Its probably more like if they direct continue in Y2 with the core skill of the college or if they let the student study some side subject to make the core skill easier understandable.

The Legate mentioned some time ago that we will have more options what we can do in each class day in Y2. So even if our core class for Vernin is I.e. Alchemy we probably unlock higher Enchant SS trough this class and then can switch what we do on the class day to increase this Enchant SS.  At last I suspect that one of the path the team is / was considering.

@Legate of Mineta: Is this true?

On 5/2/2021 at 1:59 PM, Legate of Mineta said:

Rhi;

I wouldn't say it falls on deaf ears, exactly, but I don't think anything has changed about their intent with revealing info about Y2. :)

Would they change their minds if they were to create a patreon and raise much money?

52 minutes ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Rhi;

It's a function of how much time they are able to spend on Academagia- I think we'd prefer they spend it on the game vs. a Patreon, although you could argue that after the initial set up, the content for the Patreon *is* a part of the game.

I'll certainly mention it.

Great.