Jump to content
Black Chicken Studios Forums
Rhialto

How goes the Progress for Y2?

Recommended Posts

Is there some kind of rivalry planed between Katja Quinnecht and the player if they are both continue taking music and the player also focus on the violin? 

Are there many classes planed that require 2 or more skills at a certain level that they could be taken?

Have you already planed how you will handle classes in Y2 when in imported games not enough student have the skills to join them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

S;

Hmmm. No comment on the first.

For the second, most only have a requirement for 1 Skill.

For the third, if you created a character that somehow didn't get the basic Skills in Class...I'm not at all sure. Maybe you have to resolve that during summer or you get expelled? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

53 minutes ago, Schwarzbart said:

Have you already planed how you will handle classes in Y2 when in imported games not enough student have the skills to join them?

I was more worried about the NPC students that sometimes have absolut horrible results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the NPC students that are actual to weak will have summer school to get adjusted while the player if to weak will drop out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the other scale end is it planed that a class can also only have 1 student or will a class not available when there not enough student who could & would take it?

(I personal would allow with just 1 student and explain that there some students from other years to keep the choices up)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rhialto said:

Are some Colleges' core courses settled?

The answer to this is probably also a No till the first play tests where done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its probably more like if they direct continue in Y2 with the core skill of the college or if they let the student study some side subject to make the core skill easier understandable.

The Legate mentioned some time ago that we will have more options what we can do in each class day in Y2. So even if our core class for Vernin is I.e. Alchemy we probably unlock higher Enchant SS trough this class and then can switch what we do on the class day to increase this Enchant SS.  At last I suspect that one of the path the team is / was considering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

Its probably more like if they direct continue in Y2 with the core skill of the college or if they let the student study some side subject to make the core skill easier understandable.

The Legate mentioned some time ago that we will have more options what we can do in each class day in Y2. So even if our core class for Vernin is I.e. Alchemy we probably unlock higher Enchant SS trough this class and then can switch what we do on the class day to increase this Enchant SS.  At last I suspect that one of the path the team is / was considering.

@Legate of Mineta: Is this true?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2021 at 1:59 PM, Legate of Mineta said:

Rhi;

I wouldn't say it falls on deaf ears, exactly, but I don't think anything has changed about their intent with revealing info about Y2. :)

Would they change their minds if they were to create a patreon and raise much money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rhi;

It's a function of how much time they are able to spend on Academagia- I think we'd prefer they spend it on the game vs. a Patreon, although you could argue that after the initial set up, the content for the Patreon *is* a part of the game.

I'll certainly mention it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Rhi;

It's a function of how much time they are able to spend on Academagia- I think we'd prefer they spend it on the game vs. a Patreon, although you could argue that after the initial set up, the content for the Patreon *is* a part of the game.

I'll certainly mention it.

Great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...